[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
Since the upgrade (existing world created in the last version) I am having water source blocks disappear. Not sure what is causing it. I started a farm and placed a water block and it was gone all the sudden - I did not pick it up because I have no salt water in my inventory. The farmland already there also did not revert to dry and then to dirt like they normally would with the water source missing. It seemed like it was still seeing the water there on the tick even though it was gone. Is this a new feature or is this a bug?

More problematic is the magical water source disappeared from the spatial drive. What is this water called? Or what is the item ID for it so I can replace it? I have a couple other water source blocks in the world but they have not disappeared - yet anyway.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Since the upgrade (existing world created in the last version) I am having water source blocks disappear. Not sure what is causing it. I started a farm and placed a water block and it was gone all the sudden - I did not pick it up because I have no salt water in my inventory. The farmland already there also did not revert to dry and then to dirt like they normally would with the water source missing. It seemed like it was still seeing the water there on the tick even though it was gone. Is this a new feature or is this a bug?

More problematic is the magical water source disappeared from the spatial drive. What is this water called? Or what is the item ID for it so I can replace it? I have a couple other water source blocks in the world but they have not disappeared - yet anyway.

The mod was removed, so you no longer have spring water. If you wanted for cheap and a cheaty way to create water bottles, you can also do with the eching acid from pneumatic craft

Tsuke13

Jul 29, 2019
I've just experience this exact same thing. Using Blast Off version 1.1.14.
*Died from a monster
*Recovered items from gravestone, MyFit was missing
*Enabled cheats to use /give 5755 to myself
*MyFit stats are all at 0 and not recording anything new

Also, if you rebuild it from the recipe the newly created MyFit will have all your previous stats.

No clue if this works if you gave yourself a new one through creative and started using a different one however...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

The magical water disappeared because i removed the more planets mod.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is snow in the frying pan causing the game to close a known issue? I read 20 pages and didn't see it talked about.

Thanks,
David

You might want to destroy the frying pans and set it up new. Seems like a bug after upgrading to a new version.
(had the same issue, after picking them up/putting them down again they worked fine again)

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
wow.. didn't think this method of water gathering works, its an old way of gathering water that is not way to high on the material needed to make, just need some iron, redstone and other basic material and bam! i have infinite water :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
wow.. didn't think this method of water gathering works, its an old way of gathering water that is not way to high on the material needed to make, just need some iron, redstone and other basic material and bam! i have infinite water :D
screenies?