[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
You could try optifine, it has been working for me so far. Otherwise you can try to decrease your graphics quality.
If your FPS goes down only sometimes then it's something working off of ticks

I do have Optifine, it is definitely something off of ticks. If I find anything/happen to fix I'll be sure to post in case others have similar issues.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I really love how the pack forces me to learn a few things I usually go around/see not so important.

Making the Galgadorian-Metal is soooo much more comfortable with the Applied Energistics autocrafting, especially since it exactly tells you what is missing. ^^"

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
is myfit the cause of the rubber banding when moving after getting slowed by debuff and the debuff wearing off

my view keeps rubber banding after i get slow debuffed when im wearing myfit, had to relog to fix it, not really hard to fix since it only need to relog, but it gets annoying after a while o_O

and is there a way to restore some sanity besides flower, sunlight and sleeping? it would be great if we can restore sanity on dungeon runs with like an item or something

those melee mobs are extremely annoying.. a zombie gets near me and they keep hitting to fast that i cant even move properly, what happened to their knock back effect?

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
i have download this modpack 3 times and i still havent been able to get it to work correctly idk what it is about this modpack tht doesnt let me play it correctly it takes way to long to open and when i finally get in im only getting 5 fps cant even move or play please help /;

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't your mod list missing battle music?

Also it would be super amazing if you created a list of all your ashetic mods? I loaded a fresh game and was lagging pretty hard. I'd like to slim down the pack for myself.

Reactions: cbruh

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't your mod list missing battle music?

Also it would be super amazing if you created a list of all your ashetic mods? I loaded a fresh game and was lagging pretty hard. I'd like to slim down the pack for myself.

There was a conversation in the last ten pages before this where the modpack creator helps someone with their issues. The person looking for help ends up disabling quite a few mods so that would be a good place to look.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
whats up with those invisible fast flying mobs that spams fireball fast in the nether? i cant kill them since i cant see them i don't hear a ghast in the area and the mob shoots way to fast to be a ghast

Aur0raZ

Jul 29, 2019
how do i make brass ingots?!

It says to put copper/zinc dusts into crucible. It does not work cause it does not tell you how to make copper/zinc dusts!

It says to put copper/zinc ingots into crucible. Right-clicking crucible with ingots does not work.

How do i even make dusts?

At the sapling storage, why is flowing water randomly breaking blocks?

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019

It says to put copper/zinc dusts into crucible. It does not work cause it does not tell you how to make copper/zinc dusts!

It says to put copper/zinc ingots into crucible. Right-clicking crucible with ingots does not work.

Use the Crushed Copper and Zinc ores

Not sure what to tell you about the sapling storage, I started the map when Mineral water was there instead of water.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019

Make sure you are using the Flaxbeard's crucible and then I believe you have to drop (Q button) the items on top of it. I could be wrong about dropping the items, my roommate did that part. I'm also not sure if you have to use ingots, ore, or smashed ore. You get smashed ore from using a hammer on meteor blocks. (not very often if you don't have Fortune on your hammer)

For the sapling storage, the water used to be Mineral Water but that was removed in the latest modpack version. It sounds like it was replaced with Pressurized Water which will destroy blocks. Either pick it up with a bucket or put a block in its place to get rid of it. If you can pick it up with a bucket, you will be able to see what kind of liquid it actually is. Please let us know what liquid it is if you can pick it up with a bucket.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger

FYI, Pressurized Water doesn't get used up when using water bottles on it. It's just like the Mineral Water. Also, you can use a Sluice to get easy water. It basically can work like an Aqueous Accumulator but takes up a lot more space to set it up. (needs a water tower)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger

FYI, Pressurized Water doesn't get used up when using water bottles on it. It's just like the Mineral Water. Also, you can use a Sluice to get easy water. It basically can work like an Aqueous Accumulator but takes up a lot more space to set it up. (needs a water tower)
Environmine Dev will be fixing that in a later date when he has the time

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
what do i use to power the power junction for logistic pipes? extra util generators doesn't work, buildcraft engines doesn't work, mekanism generators wont as well and ender io generators to wont work.. tested all those

2015-01-09_20.23.05.png

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
If you wanted to *jazz* up the modpack a bit, add computercraft,openpheripherals and openperipherals addon, and code the terminal glasses which can display images, numbers, % bars and MAYBE health and eviromine stats. If your're intrested let me know so i know to start coding them.
Computercraft is rather buggy i heard so i wont be adding it.