[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
uhh that wiki didn't help :oops:

it just shows the power usage of the junction and the accepted mod power source which i already tested and it wont connect to the junction

even tried using Ae2 power generator, same wont work
Jhc2JUg.png

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019

the thing the confuses me is how do i put power in the logistic power junction, i know how give power to the logistic pipes via connecting it to the basic logistic pipe

but my pipes wont work since it needs power which my power junction doesn't have any in its storage because any power generation of the other mods wont connect to it to give it power

Reactions: Doskan

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
the thing the confuses me is how do i put power in the logistic power junction, i know how give power to the logistic pipes via connecting it to the basic logistic pipe

but my pipes wont work since it needs power which my power junction doesn't have any in its storage because any power generation of the other mods wont connect to it to give it power
Try using power upgrades? on the pipe?

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
whats up with those invisible fast flying mobs that spams fireball fast in the nether? i cant kill them since i cant see them i don't hear a ghast in the area and the mob shoots way to fast to be a ghast
Use night vision potions

Thoreus

Jul 29, 2019
Um and I lost my MyFit from a skeleton and I respawned it in but now it's not keeping track of anything.
I've just experience this exact same thing. Using Blast Off version 1.1.14.
*Died from a monster
*Recovered items from gravestone, MyFit was missing
*Enabled cheats to use /give 5755 to myself
*MyFit stats are all at 0 and not recording anything new

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've just experience this exact same thing. Using Blast Off version 1.1.14.
*Died from a monster
*Recovered items from gravestone, MyFit was missing
*Enabled cheats to use /give 5755 to myself
*MyFit stats are all at 0 and not recording anything new
You need to right click myfit on the ground to enable it to tie it to you

Reactions: Thoreus

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
Is snow in the frying pan causing the game to close a known issue? I read 20 pages and didn't see it talked about.

Thanks,
David

The_Anthro_Fox

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me that can't claim rewards on the Getting Wood! quest? It still unlocks all the ones after, but just doesn't let me click 'claim reward'. For now I'll just cheat in the rewards, just wanting this to be known.