[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Try easy core mode xD

2. james112299

james112299 New Member

it seems like the new update (1.1.14) has a big bug its seems to be that the world generation has screwed up because now on the dungeon that is closest to your base is post to be a starter dungeon if I am not mistaking but the world generation has cut the first level which I lit up but now it is full of clay so this is something I hope you fix soon if this is not a mistake then I do hope you re add the level that was lit up

3. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

The dungeon near your base wasnt meant to be a starter dungeon, i made it lit up because the mobs were lagging the players XD

4. james112299

james112299 New Member

also I don't know the controls for smart moving if someone could tell me that would be great because I looked and does not look like their is any setting to change the controls

5. james112299

james112299 New Member

oh well it seems like that part has been cut in half and I really like that part it just made the (into the dungeon quest) a bit more easy for people just starting the mod pack to get the glow stone and that is basically one of the first quests

6. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

There are actually 4 pieces of glowstone in your base :p

7. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

When you are near a ledge press Ctrl to grab it, press and hold shift and spacebar to charge the jump( DONT MOVE) then release to jump 2 times your max jump height.

8. james112299

james112299 New Member

wait what? oh where is it. is it the 3 around the me chamber and the one at the top level above the elevator

9. james112299

james112299 New Member

and I knew the supper jump thing but how do you climb walls?

10. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

When you are up against a ledge of a wall, Press and hold ctrl

11. james112299

james112299 New Member

and another thing I'm guessing its going to be harder to get a bed:( because I say the bed thing is because when you play the non hard core. when you die and don't have a bed you get teleported in the middle of no where unless you fixed that

12. james112299

james112299 New Member

so you click ctrl and then hold or do you just hold it down. if its where you just hold it down ive tried that and did not work

13. axzxc1236

axzxc1236 New Member

Is it normal to have a file named __rzi_0.669 in mods folder?

Edit : It seems to be a mod called "Ores"

14. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

As long as your game can load up its fine :p

15. Nezraddin

Nezraddin New Member

Well I guess you could. Would have to think myself how to setup the piston way (never ever used this method... but actually I hardly ever needed masses of melons and pumpkin).
    But! When you have great things like steve's cart and drones, it's so much more fun to set up something with them :D

16. james112299

james112299 New Member

so karm what are some new things people can be looking forward to

17. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

18. axzxc1236

axzxc1236 New Member

Just figured out it is a copy of CS2_Ores.zip .
    I think forge only loads the file with .zip or .jar

19. james112299

james112299 New Member

20. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Cities are not a 100% guarantee to be implemented, i had some trouble with the mod :3