[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
and another thing I'm guessing its going to be harder to get a bed:( because I say the bed thing is because when you play the non hard core. when you die and don't have a bed you get teleported in the middle of no where unless you fixed that

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Could just use pistons for those, or block breaks =3

Well I guess you could. Would have to think myself how to setup the piston way (never ever used this method... but actually I hardly ever needed masses of melons and pumpkin).
But! When you have great things like steve's cart and drones, it's so much more fun to set up something with them :D

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
so is there a website I can check out the city's and I think you site has it but I don't know have to navigate around your site?o_O

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
You can only grab on ledges and climb, NOT spiderman climb... Its Hit Ctrl and hold it
oh ok so it like you can jump up and grab the ledge to pull your self up I was watching a video about the controls and about smart moving but it was 1 year ago the video was made

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
Cities are still a huge work in progress... Will post screenshots when i get more done
ok cool and I have to say I really like your modpack it is some what like Crash Landing but ten times better because you can actually go to planets and there are some cooler mods :D

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
and also what makes your mudpack really different than others is that its being updated a lot really fast which is nice but at the same time not that much because when you do something to the world people that want the newest update of the pack have to delete their world and remake a new one so they can get the new things you add in the world but I still like the fast updates I just hope you get a steeling point to where I can finally play the modpack lol:p:D