[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, to run!
To get the pack, download FTB launcher, run the ftb launcher, then look at the top right hand corner button, click the "Pack Code" button and type in the words "BlastOff" to unlock the pack... Then click the pack in the ThirdPartyModPack tab, and launch it to begin downloading.

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
Did you equip it, Press ; to open the GUI to equip it.

Equipped or not, if I hover over it says for example "0/250 jumps". If I jump it says "0/251 jump". The same happens if it's equipped or in my inventory. Should there somewhere be something like "bound to player" if i hover over it?

Stixsmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, thank you very much!!!!
To get the pack, download FTB launcher, run the ftb launcher, then look at the top right hand corner button, click the "Pack Code" button and type in the words "BlastOff" to unlock the pack... Then click the pack in the ThirdPartyModPack tab, and launch it to begin downloading.

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
Equipped or not, if I hover over it says for example "0/250 jumps". If I jump it says "0/251 jump". The same happens if it's equipped or in my inventory. Should there somewhere be something like "bound to player" if i hover over it?

i think the 0 represents the current buff level granted, im not sure, but its ok, just play and dont pay so much attention lolz
Or try running 3000m to get the first speed buff (it does even count whenever you havent equipped, so dont worry)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
if you see the number increasing its working fine :3

i think the 0 represents the current buff level granted, im not sure, but its ok, just play and dont pay so much attention lolz
Or try running 3000m to get the first speed buff (it does even count whenever you havent equipped, so dont worry)
Yes probaly that

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So I found a nice backup of my mine version was 1.1.13 I have gold ore in the crucible and now in 1.1.14 it is iron ore.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I found a nice backup of my mine version was 1.1.13 I have gold ore in the crucible and now in 1.1.14 it is iron ore.
Things like that happens :p Liquids in crucible are derpy

And my sugar cane seeds had completely disappeared

That i dont know how lol! did you save the file before you update it? Also remember to drag the modtweaker file above if you want to get the seed back.

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019

I have walked over 5000m and haven't gotten a speed buff (0/5320m) but I guess I have to live with it, too bad because it seems interesting.

On another note, in the "stone hammer quest" it says you can smash meteors with it to get ores, but I can't break neither AE2 skyblock nor the falling meteors blocks. Is the description in the book wrong or have the meteors different levels?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have walked over 5000m and haven't gotten a speed buff (0/5320m) but I guess I have to live with it, too bad because it seems interesting.

On another note, in the "stone hammer quest" it says you can smash meteors with it to get ores, but I can't break neither AE2 skyblock nor the falling meteors blocks. Is the description in the book wrong or have the meteors different levels?
Fallen Meteor block, press R on smashed iron ore in NEI

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
I clicked backup save files before I updated. I don't understand what do you mean by getting the seed back and where is modtweaker

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
so karm are you going to fix the dungeon that is cut in half or is it there to stay like that ? just wondering because that was the only way for me to get a bed to set my spawn point if I die :p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I clicked backup save files before I updated. I don't understand what do you mean by getting the seed back and where is modtweaker
Complete the meteors quest

Woops XD Thaats in 1.1.15.... Here i can let you have the Modtweaker file for it first if you are ready to roll :p
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_Wk5hWmRWbGdOSGM/view?usp=sharing

Delete the File in feedthebeast/blastoff/minecraft/scripts folder and drag the file above into it

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
ok after few hour of automation and doing quest i hit place when i need gagalorian metal but its need tons of mop drop .. Slime ball , blaze powder , Ghast tear ! when i never saw blaze / ghast ! ;/

Any idea how get blaze rod / ghast tear ?