[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. TheonlyTazz

TheonlyTazz New Member

Hey Karma, i made some Stone ladders, but they didn't seem to work... u can't climb up them... probably a bug (not that important though, as myfit would make it not needed to climb ladders anymore)

2. Deathmen119

Deathmen119 New Member

That's a bug with smartmoving, Karma can't do anything about that. Same issue with Carpenters ladders.

3. persia690

persia690 New Member

the issues is the .json cannot be found
    sorry for that but if some people have the same issues go to this links and take the first launcher thats fix the problem launch in mode offline :):)

4. RedRobin96

RedRobin96 New Member

My crucible furnace only seems to heat up to 1500 C. Is there something that I need to do to get it to get hotter than that.

5. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Look at the different types of fuel, Perhaps Charcoal block?, or adding lava under it?
    If you press Ctrl,or shift or spacebar you can climb up the ladders

6. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Botania's armor offers decent protection, Enchanting armor is highly recomended.... Dont fight what you cant kill xD, No armor was disabled in this pack.
    Yes fixed
    Nah.. its an overused mod, when i made this pack its vision was mainly not to ever use thermalexpansion/MFR, those 2 makes packs very boring
    Dont wait, it will take very long before the cities are out

7. Deathmen119

Deathmen119 New Member

I can attest to the awesomeness of the Botania armour. Full protection 4 terrasteel with a regen II pendant and I pretty much can't die.

8. Amadeus99

Amadeus99 New Member

There are no Mekanism armors because they are in a separate mod called MekanismTools and that mod is not in this pack.

9. NoxVindicta

NoxVindicta New Member

Karma, I was in the newest map version since I was trying to build a city and I found an abandoned bunker. Sadly it is no longer abandoned, or a bunker. Just a gaping hole filled with cats.

10. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Meteors op

11. cbruh

cbruh New Member

i ve downloaded the modpack 3 times now and i just cant play it , when ever i get in the game im getting from 6-10 fps nd if i move from spawn i got thru the floor until i fall in the void , please help i really do wanna play this modpack, im running a max of 4gs nd it doesnt work

12. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Did you try turning down render distance? Changing to normal graphics? Install fastcraft?

13. cbruh

cbruh New Member

i have try everything, i normally keep my render distances at 12, um im gonna give it an other shot last time i tried playing was last week
    nd i have install fastcraft , im gonna check if there is a latest version

14. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Try keeping your render distance at the minimum

15. cbruh

cbruh New Member

okay ill try it ill let u know how it goes after it finish installing

16. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

[​IMG]

Did some testing with lower RAM enabled on my computer

17. Dott421

Dott421 New Member

Should I be starting out in a base in EZcore mode? im just out in the middle of no where surrounded

18. cbruh

cbruh New Member

wow your FPS are amazing ,how much Ram are you running?

19. TheonlyTazz

TheonlyTazz New Member

892mb / 2958mb

20. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

read the first page