[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to play this, however, it says my computer can't keep up, I have 4 gigs ram installed, 3 for use with MC, I lag for a few secs when joining the game, normal for this computer. but I can't interact with anything, and then a few seconds later I fall through the world, endlessly, not getting hurt or anything. I close the game, my face turns to a frown, and now I am here writing this to you.

Help please? :3
Remove battlemusic/weather2/mobdisemb/mobamputation/itemphys/damageindicator/statuseffect/smartmoving/Renderplayerapi/realisticpain, see if doing that helps

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to have worked just fine, thank you for your help. And thank you for the pack in which I am about to play.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well it's not so much the modpack that makes me hate botanica, it was one of my least favorite magic mods to begin with. But now with the scarcity of flowers it adds an even bigger irritation.
use Floral fertilizer on a large patch of dirt once, then you can make infinite floral fertilizer ggwp

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
To sum it up heres the full list of 1.1.15 stuff, quite a bunch now XD
Version 1.1.15
- Added Mine BattleGear
- Added COFHcore
- Disabled Mariculture books screw the crashes!
- Added Smashing triple compressed dirt for exnilo dirt & sand sieveing products!
- Tweaked meteor ore drop rates
- Changed Stone torches to Obsidian glowsticks
- Changed Stone torches recipe
- Changed stone torches texture
- Disabled Mariculture food .... Big derp here
- Fixed the buildcraft config file, was using a wrong one
- Fixed Fishing quest fishing rod
- Testing new splash art for quest book
- Updated MyFit to 1.7.3 you dont lose it when you die anymore, New Healthboost effect! (Like heart canisters!)
- You get 2 torches from stick + woodplank recipe
- You get 2 ENDERIO CAPACITOR per recipe now :D
- You get 4 Obsidian Glowstick per recipe
- You get 3 gold/diamond spikes per recipe
- You get 4 Wood spikes per recipe
- You get 4 Item Nodes per recipe
- You get 4 liquid Nodes per recipe
- Added Gravel dunes, screw spires XD
- Reduced frequency of Rougelike dungeons From 342 -> 10 ( Reduce lag when exploring?)
- No More infernal mimic chest
- No More infernal Treasure Slimes
- No More infernal support creepers

Last edited: