[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Karma, I was in the newest map version since I was trying to build a city and I found an abandoned bunker. Sadly it is no longer abandoned, or a bunker. Just a gaping hole filled with cats.

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
i ve downloaded the modpack 3 times now and i just cant play it , when ever i get in the game im getting from 6-10 fps nd if i move from spawn i got thru the floor until i fall in the void , please help i really do wanna play this modpack, im running a max of 4gs nd it doesnt work

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i ve downloaded the modpack 3 times now and i just cant play it , when ever i get in the game im getting from 6-10 fps nd if i move from spawn i got thru the floor until i fall in the void , please help i really do wanna play this modpack, im running a max of 4gs nd it doesnt work
Did you try turning down render distance? Changing to normal graphics? Install fastcraft?

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try turning down render distance? Changing to normal graphics? Install fastcraft?
i have try everything, i normally keep my render distances at 12, um im gonna give it an other shot last time i tried playing was last week
nd i have install fastcraft , im gonna check if there is a latest version

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i have try everything, i normally keep my render distances at 12, um im gonna give it an other shot last time i tried playing was last week
nd i have install fastcraft , im gonna check if there is a latest version
Try keeping your render distance at the minimum

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
okay ill try it ill let u know how it goes after it finish installing
r6YQ0yR.png

Did some testing with lower RAM enabled on my computer

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a trick to getting mushrooms? My go-to is to sift sand till my eyes bleed, but no sieves....

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
i keep falling thru the mad everytime i walked i aslo brought down my render to 10, max 4 gs out of 8 fastcraft is install and still not getting pass 10FPs

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a trick to getting mushrooms? My go-to is to sift sand till my eyes bleed, but no sieves....
Dungeons..
i keep falling thru the mad everytime i walked i aslo brought down my render to 10, max 4 gs out of 8 fastcraft is install and still not getting pass 10FPs
IF you are lagging too bad, Remove these mods, Weather2, Mob amputation,Mob disemb,Realistic pain,battlemustic,item physics.

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
with fastcraft im getting up to 20 FPs but still when i try to walk off the elevator i fall thru the map

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
ah damn i delete em but the game is finally workin it seems to b running just fine i wonder why , i worked and played around with all those mods except from items phys, but yea anyways thanks alot i shall finally be able to enjoy this awesome modpack

MysticEmber

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am new to this whole forums thing. I have been following blast off for a few weeks now. Ever sense .9 i have been having an issue where everything is fine for a few moments and then i suddenly can not interact with any objects and when i break blocks i do not get an item back. i reload the game and it is as though nothing changes and the broken blocks are replaced. Not really sure how to explain it better. I love the pack so far but i don't really have much time in a day to play. Blast off is just about the only game i play these days.