King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Actually, Miss Rhonda has been peeing all over the bathroom floors. She has some sort of accident when she was little and her you know whatsits is all sorts of screwed up. Also, opening the door is only sexist if you only do it for girls.

Also, this is not a society against men. We're actually lead by a tribunal consisting of a man (GPuzzle), a cyborg (me), and a gynoid (liara).

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, Miss Rhonda has been peeing all over the bathroom floors. She has some sort of accident when she was little and her you know whatsits is all sorts of screwed up. Also, opening the door is only sexist if you only do it for girls.

Also, this is not a society against men. We're actually lead by a tribunal consisting of a man (GPuzzle), a cyborg (me), and a gynoid (liara).

I am a man therefore I am the utter oppressor. See, men have glands that secrete oppressionsauce and this creates both an aura (and odor) and feeling of empowerment to myn so this makes us superior because we can make women cry and stuff,

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
What.
I think Monty Phyton makes more sense that that.
Should we watch Monty Phyton's The Meaning of Life?

Reactions: goreae

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
What.
I think Monty Phyton makes more sense that that.
Should we watch Monty Phyton's The Meaning of Life?

Too complicated; didn't understand

okay well pretty much men are oppressive beings with no other job than to oppress, come on I read tumblr posts alla time so I know my shiz yo.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Okay, you read tumblr too much. You are slightly irritating and I push you away, and the leaders' guards, the Valkyrie's Heirs, proceed to swiftly kick you off the hill Have a good day, sir.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I pass a law that makes it so that reading what Tumblr Feminists have to say about stuff and actually believing it is punishable by banishment.

Partly my hill (shared rule!)

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I pass a law that makes it so that reading what Tumblr Feminists have to say about stuff and actually believing it is punishable by banishment.

Partly my hill (shared rule!)

They are essentially anarchists so.. I don't think it matters.

I stage a coup, and install myself as a facist dictator. I then get all other hills in the world, as well as any remnants of hills we have destroyed, and build them together for giant hill. I then install speakers in the ground to play Queen (And Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and Chopin) all around the mega-hill.

MY HILL.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I activate a massive EMP, short circuiting your speakers. Your kingdom is weak without the power of Queen, and I destroy it.

My hill.

Reactions: goreae

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
^ that would be awesome.

I publish the book, and being the original owner, you the book as a deed in court to claim the hill.
My hill.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I randomly come out of the blue and say that you're a wolf. The villagers in your kingdom believe my completely false claims and lynch you.

My hill.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Peggle, you crayzee. Although apparently I'm insane.

Ever head of the king of madness? That's me, on my hill.

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
Enough talk.
I proceed with my plan to take the hill.

First stage: Find out if it is a duplicate hill. If it is, find the real one.
Second stage: I send an army of Herobrines under my command to your hill. It is now my hill
Third stage: If this didn't work, I travel back in time before anyone had any sort of technology. I kick all of you into a mystcraft void age with no starter platform.
Fourth stage: I set up a quantum scanning device so that if anyone comes within 10 lightyears or regular years it will send a red matter bomb thorugh time or space to destroy them.
Fifth stage: Biogas. Lava. Oil. Constant production of power for my forcefield's with infinite scanning range, high energy pellet dispensers, and other such things to keep people away.

My hill.
Beat that.

Edit: I hired the ghostbusters, no ghosts on my hill

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Anti-air-missiles are quite lovely, but my illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator can destroy your entire planet from the comfort of my marbled Mars palace (it obstructs my view of Venus, I'll have you know). And, since I'm certain you don't have an anti-illudium-Q-36-explosive-space-modulator missile, THE HILL IS MINE!

EDIT: Bah, ninja'd and defeated by superk2001's "other such things" trump card!