King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Since golems seem to be rather famous for their fragility when it comes to fire, I whip out my fire wand a commence spraying the golem armada with hot, greasy fire! they become Deep Fried Golems, very delicious and very dead. I take back my hill now.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
I watch you eat your deep-fried golems, jut sitting there waiting. Eventually, you die of a heart attack from all the grease.
My hill!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I become Vechs and put you in a labyrinth I designed. You can already guess what happens next. After that, I put some more dirt in the ground, making it a hill.
My hill.
I also offer the hill to Liara, Jess, Peggle and Goreae - and anyone from the original NTT. I have Monty Phyton and popcorn and soda and cookies and stuff and Queen and kittens and boobs and stuff, by the way, guys.
Our hill?

Reactions: the_j485

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
Dude i dont have the hill XD i have the ground xD

I point how useless the hill is except for watching movies on and everyone comes to the agreement to have peace
Movie hill?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
If you like Queen, Kansas, kittens or boobs, you'll probably be recieved by the NTT guys.
If Ex allows me, I could give you the no topic forum forum forum forum forum I say forum multiple forum times forum because I forum don't forum understand forum abbreviations. Of course, only if he allows me.

I've given it to multiple people, accidentally. You could probably get away with giving it to somebody who isn't annoying.

I slice the hill off from the ground and put it on a large platform. I proceed the shake the hill, and run it through a filter. Everyone's bodies are smashed together and grinded against a rain of silt and jagged rocks. I proceed to rebuild the hill.

My hill.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I've given it to multiple people, accidentally. You could probably get away with giving it to somebody who isn't annoying.

I slice the hill off from the ground and put it on a large platform. I proceed the shake the hill, and run it through a filter. Everyone's bodies are smashed together and grinded against a rain of silt and jagged rocks. I proceed to rebuild the hill.

My hill.
I did accidently wrote NTF Forum. Please don't judge me based on a single mistake, you chessmastering wanker...

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
I take advantage of the questionable tectonics of a freshly-rebuilt hill, using my vastly superior Martian technology to turn it into a freshly-rebuilt volcano that is utterly hostile to terrestrial life and robots.

My hill.

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
As the nanobots repair me just enough to get be breathing again, I retreat to my secret underground base for someone to kick this martian bastard off of the hill and de-vulcanize it.

(love you, eunomiac!)

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
Here's an idea: Lets hollow it out, put all our trash in there, and turn this atomized, somking, volcanic, golem-smelling hill into a landfill!
And we can all go to a different server and argue over a new hill.