King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Aw, how adorable: I see you've all started fighting over an imaginary hill, probably located just outside the immediate pyroclastic kill zone of my hill---The Hill---which, if you'll recall, remains a volcanic hellscape hostile to all terrestrial life and robots... and, as pointed out by goreae, Golems.

I'm really getting quite comfortable on my hill. Not quite a nice as Olympus Mons, but I'm not on Mars any more (Toto).

Reactions: goreae

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I summon an imaginary friend from my IMAGINATION. (Eduardo to be exact). Needless to say, he shoves one of your kneecaps down your throat, the other up your arse.

Our hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I kill Gpuzzle silently at night.

I acuse J of Fraud and put him in jail

I push Jess off the hill

I drown peggle in a pool

I kindly ask a group of murders to kill Liara

(and without a Master, gorae, the blue dog, comnits suicide)

My hill.
I resent that. Actually, I find that to be quite offensive. I need no owner. Would you say that to a black person? absolutely not. And I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf-man. Also, why would I commit suicide in my own secret base? The only "owners" you could say were my parents. You also misspelled my name.

Also, the_j485 and (possibly) his friend Eduardo are incinerated by the Hill.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I resent that. Actually, I find that to be quite offensive. I need no owner. Would you say that to a black person? absolutely not. And I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf-man. Also, why would I commit suicide in my own secret base? The only "owners" you could say were my parents. You also misspelled my name.

Also, the_j485 and (possibly) his friend Eduardo are incinerated by the Hill.
I am sorry, I thought you were suposedly a dog, just like I am a grass block . CHANGING TIME![DOUBLEPOST=1377458612][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because you attacked the alliance.
It is never happening again, I swear to "god"

Reactions: the_j485 and goreae

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
I summon an imaginary friend from my IMAGINATION. (Eduardo to be exact). Needless to say, he shoves one of your kneecaps down your throat, the other up your arse.

Our hill.

I may have inconveniently-located kneecaps, but my hill still remains a volcanic hellscape hostile to all terrestrial life, robots and golems---the perfect place for me to recuperate!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm still waiting in my subterranian base for someone to devulcanize the hill. I'm sipping a cup of tea, watching python and eating oatmeal cookies. Life is good.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting in my subterranian base for someone to devulcanize the hill. I'm sipping a cup of tea, watching python and eating oatmeal cookies. Life is good.
Can I live in there too? I have Queen and The Who and Beatles...
Oh, and kittens!

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
D: thats really mean and i didnt lie about cookies i eat them all by the time you got there >.>[DOUBLEPOST=1377481695][/DOUBLEPOST]ate* Dumb thing wot let me edit >.>

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
You know what the dark side doesn't have? A positive win-loss record against the powers of LIGHT!

So I whip out a flashlight and shine it in your eyes. My hill?

Reactions: goreae