King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I steal an entire supernova using the power of HEYYEYAAEYAAEYAEYAA and outshine Rhsolyn by a fuckton.
My hill.

Reactions: the_j485

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Sunglass_monocles_chathead.png

Deal with it.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Lol...Well, it looks like Jess got ninja'd. Also @ GPuzzle, I turn your supernova into a black hole...I win.

My hill.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, much classier. But I think of pineapples when I think of hawaiian. I don't think throwing those into the volcano would help much.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
while you peeps are running around grabbing stuff and goofing off, I run to the top of the hill and quickly plop down a small shack of Obsidian and an Iron Door.

My Hill!!!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I take a wand of equal trade and replace the obsidian with sand. You suffocate under thousands of pounds of razor-sharp grains of sand, and I plant a flag on top of the sand mound.

My hill.

Reactions: goreae

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I reach my zombiefied hands out of the pile of sand, wrap my deathly fingers around your left ankle and pull you down into the sand, using your already limp body to pull myself out from the sand. I use a sharpie to scratch out your name on the flag and replace it with my own.

My Hill.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I become the president of whatever country the hill belongs to and I simply nuke the hill and buid another one for me. Am I in the alliance?

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
um... isnt it still a valcano? and can i join the horde and jess not all of the horde hate the light like the blood elfs >.> people really should stop guessing that the hordes doesnt like the light gees :mad: