King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
Anti-air-missiles are quite lovely, but my illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator can destroy your entire planet from the comfort of my marbled Mars palace (it obstructs my view of Venus, I'll have you know). And, since I'm certain you don't have an anti-illudium-Q-36-explosive-space-modulator missile, THE HILL IS MINE!

EDIT: Bah, ninja'd and defeated by superk2001's "other such things" trump card!

And not my quantum scanner? Lol

EDIT: Still got the hill!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Through the power of ignorance, I go past the defences with Jess and destroy them all. I then reinstate the former coalition as the rulers of the hill.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
BTW there is no fake hills, all the hills in the world are together with the original hill.

I ask to join the Coalition. I have civ5

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It's not the the planet is a hill, it's that this is the ONLY hill on the planet.

BTW, can I join in with you two? I think you two could use a cyborg.

(BTW, I have a cybernetic tail. It hurts when it hits you.)

superk2001

Jul 29, 2019
I therefore assume this is a superflat world with village spawning turned off. I place a dirt block, quit the server, and watch it crash with the force of a new hill

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I dance the macarena on the hill, slapping you with my tail countless times. You won't be waking up for a while.

The Mound of Unclean Matter is now my sole property. Good day.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I never lost the hill, just my feet, you martian bastard. I shoot a missile from my cybernetic tail, causing you to flee in a rather cartoony manner. I then stitch my feet back on and the nanobots that came with the tail finish the repairs until my feet are as good as new. I still own the hill.

(for clarity, all of those actions were directed toward eunomiac, not superk. Superk claimed the hill even though I still technically owned it, and he did nothing to take it from me. I was never removed from the hill, so we can assume that I was lying feetsless on my hill. Technicalities.)

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Sneaks to the hill, orders Acme bombs, and blows the hill to heck. Pick up one chuck of dirt, place it down, and stand on it.
My hill.
(Someone should repair the hill using time travel or something.)