King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, well I love kittens. And using those nommy fish snacks, I lure them to PeggleFrank's small ship, which under the weight of the thousands and thousands of kittens looking for a yummy snack, crashes on a mountain.

My hill

Oh, you have a mountain now :c Which is better, the mountain or the hill? Because if its the mountain you crashed on the hill and I got the mountain. Either way, I win. ;D

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Using the magic of time forwarding, I turn the kittens into mountain lions. Thousands of mountain lions come falling out of the sky and crush you. I use the magic of time again to move myself back in time, to the point where I'm nowhere near the hill. Afterwards, I lure the lions towards the mountain, and fortify the hill.

My hill.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, well how about this?
I send in an army of Kaijus (You know, the ones from Pacific Rim? Yeah, those guys). They topple cities, and kill thousands, on the way to the hill. Once they get there, they eat all the mountain lions and PeggleFrank along with them. I then go in with a Jaeger to take out the Kaiju army, so they can't eat me too.

My hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
GURDURNITNINJAIHATEYOURGUTSOFMGBBQ!!!111!!

Anyway, seeing as you are completely defenseless, I go to the hill and slap you off, leaving several deep lacerations as my claws slice through your flesh like it was a paper bag. You run away to get some stitches and I claim the hill in the name of equality.

My hill.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
The hill has become nothing but a battle-scarred wasteland. Rymmie starts a complicated ruse to take control of the hill, but halfway through the mission, he realizes that there's nothing left to rule.

Mission aborted. Good luck to the King who is willing to rebuild the hill from the ruins of what seemed to be an unending war.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I shall be that lord. I shall build my kingdom on the hill in the name of equality, where every man, woman, child, android, cyborg, or otherwise gets treated with the respect they deserve. Who better to lead them than a minority? There aren't many wolf-men out there, especially not in this part of [REDACTED]. I shall rebuild the hill with my army of turtles and invite all who wish to join me live in my kingdom in total equality.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I take offense to that, you dissident! Just because my body is canine in nature does not mean that I must be a slave to you apes. You want a banana, punk? huh? thought not. That's as bad as saying that a woman should make you a sandwich. Due to your appalling insensitivity, I order your banishment. If you set foot in the (5th? 6th?) Great and Mighty Kingdom of the Hill, you will be shot on sight.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I turn Dgdas into a violin which I then play and then apply my God-given Patriarchal power to the womyn and otherkin and such, oppressing them so much they cry.

Reactions: dgdas9

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Unfortunately, since dgas ignored almost all of the thread, he went to the wrong hill. You two feel free to scramble over that useless mound while I rule with equality.

Reactions: dgdas9

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I accept her for who she is, but if she starts treating people unfairly, then we'll have a problem. However, since the inhabitants of my kingdom treat everyone with the respect they deserve, I don't foresee a problem.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Wait wait wait, goreae, you slapped me off the hill? While I was still in my Jaeger? Sure...

Still my hill, you can't slap a Jaeger x3 And even if you did it would be of no affect, and it would hurt you. A lot. lol

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wait wait wait, goreae, you slapped me off the hill? While I was still in my Jaeger? Sure...

Still my hill, you can't slap a Jaeger x3 And even if you did it would be of no affect, and it would hurt you. A lot. lol
I guess a watch is a pretty difficult target.
jaeger-lecoultre-hybris-mechanica-grande-sonnerie.jpg