King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
First, Liara uses that to indicate that she's on her phone.
Second, if you keep doing that, this thread isn't going to be locked. The only thing that moderators will do is ban you for being a dickwad.
Anyway, can someone call Law?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry man, we're out of those. You can have one of these odd gold-plated ones though.
gold-plated-cashew-shaped-alloy-necklace_annrrr1358232558891.jpg

I have no idea where they came from, other than a random chick.

Reactions: goreae

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
After concluding that it's a bad idea to do anything stupid, I join you in your staring.
I bring popcorn, as well! Your gratitude towards me causes me to receive ownership rights to the hill.
Ergo, mine.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ooooh! I've never seen that before. HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED TO. :eek:
As I said, I'm part you, part Ex, part Law, part Moped, part Choc, part Peggle, part Jess, part Vodka, part ED and part me.
As you can see, I'm a really weird person.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
I randomly walk up the hill, pace around a little bit, then decide to crash the movie party. Since I'm new, nobody wants to hang with me and they all run away to some other hill.
My hill. >;D

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Owning one thing does not make you the owner of all things like it. And I'm not even sure if "your" dirt is really yours to do with as you please. Try digging up your yard and dumping the dirt on the street. See what happens.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
I make quite a few stone shovels, completely remove the hill, replace it with stone, and dump all the dirt into Technician's backyard.

My hill (For a while)

Reactions: goreae

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I take a wand of equal trade and replace all the stone with mob spawners that spawn kittens. You're overwhelmed by them, while I safely hover over the hill in a small ship.

My hill.