King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I toss a rock at your destination, and your board flips, sending you soaring off the side of the hill.

My hill.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I steal said burritos, and beat you with them. The power of the burritos compel you into suicide, and you give the hill to me right as your drawing your last breath.

My hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Back I come with a new body, male, about thirty five years old, and smoking hot. I then court Jess and we start the (I think) third Kingdom of the Hill and reign gloriously for 15 years until...

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
You invite powercrystals to your base a day after I command him to destroy your base. I captured him in my advanced thaumostatic magnetizer and said I would only release him if he would make me his boss. He does it laser style.

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
I claim the land with factions. I invite all well-known members and active members. All the well-known ones get faction moderator perms. I now have the hill FOREVER.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
plz-stop-post.jpg