King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I incite a rebellion to go back to rulers because yardsticks have caused too much bloodshed already and the people are tired of it. So they name me ruler while I try to create a perfect utopia with the other contenders.

My hill for now.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I enter your house, with a molotov and an M3 Benelli autoshotty at hand. After that, I calmly proclaim "Tell the people that you're deader than me."
Your bodyguards shoot me, and the rebellion my anarchist group had been planning for years start. They win the Battle of the Pipeline and the Battle of Hydro, two central areas. A civil war starts, and the people overcome you, and my protegé (the one who lead the rebellion) becomes the King of the Hill, applying my ideals to it.
My hill.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I convert the entire population of the hill to using the metric system instead of customary. The people adore me for opening them to a new way of thinking, and to showing them a system of measurement that makes sense (I mean, seriously. Furlongs? Slugs?! What the fuck were you guys on when you decided to keep that bullshit?)
I am made a Hero of the Hill, and given a plot of land to retire peacefully on.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I enlist the help of the spambots and cripple the hill's technology with unending advertisements. The hill's society collapses and measurements are no longer important as they struggle to rebuild. Liara's retirement home is overrun in the rebellion. I stake my claim as the owner of the hill.

My hill.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
You only knocked my really really far away, so I used my power suit to fly back to the hill. I defeat the spambots with my power tool, then I innocently lure you into a house made of nukes with cookies, and blow you to bits! I then command my minions to make a moat of lava around the hill, and strategically place manned turrets around the hill so even those fancy jetpacks can't get over. I hire some dwarves to line the hill with BEDROCK, so NOBODY can dig through, no matter how many diamond pickaxes they use! Also I install anti-spam plugins, to avoid spambots. :3 (Oh, did I mention the lazers on the castle tower? No, I didn't. Well guess what, there are lazers up there. :D)
Beat that.

My Hill suckers.

ps: might as well make a new thread

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
My ghost possess your body, and presses Ctrl+Z.
I just undone the stuff you did to the hill.
After that, I make you shoot yourself in the head. Then, I give the hill to Liara.
Her hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Screw a couple pages. I'm perfect for this job. I depossess the crow, who falls and makes a lovely splat sound. Anyways, I go to the hill, fly past the turrets, through the bedrock walls, scare away your minions, and go straight into the castle, where you die of fright. Lasers, bedrock turrets, heat sensors, don't do a thing to a ghost. I then enlist the help of everyone else to dismantle this foolishness and keep the hill sane. I then go away and possess a winged snake that just happened to be flying by, without killing it, and fly away to wait.

You guys can go ahead and squabble over ownership if you want. I'll be back when I'm needed. ;P

Edit: frickin ninjas. I still live in a flying snake, no matter what.

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
But my minions are mindless and so they are know scared of :D and only obey me and they have orders to defend the hill so they go and do just that :D so when i return from the dead (Aka. respawning) everything is done and none of this matters

still my hill suckers! :p

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I give back your minions their minds they realize that they've been used and grow enraged and wait for you to respawn to kill you again fully and truely this time.

Our hill(i hope)

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
How'd you know I was working on magic? I use my magic to make a suggestion to all the inquisitors and you that I'm friendly.

Our hill. I'd rather be a neutral party keeping everyone honest in their fight for power.

Reactions: ApSciLiara