King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
i use my cat treats and your bobcats go after them and then i punch you off the hill into a black hole which spam kills you

My hill

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
I used my power and defeated the fire nation king (cant remeber his name be cuz i have not watched it in a LONG time) and i use my railgun and blast you a ticket for a vacation. and you going the "vacation" (but you dont know were it is) :3

My hill

EDIT: Power suit* :p

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
My Demoman blows you up (guess you didn't see that coming, uh?) and I offer peace with everyone to make this a democracy.
Our hill.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I spend more than you and get elected President of the Hill. I dissolve the legislature and convert the government to a dictatorship.

This is now the Hill of the Glorious and Incorruptible Leader.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
The oppressed citizens rise up against your horrible leadership, and eventually overthrow you after years of painful, bloody resistance.
I set myself up as the new leader, and promise to be fair and equal.

All may rule the hill alongside me if they wish!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I choose to join you in your glorious reign and we rule the ultimate Utopian society for ten years, then I (literally) stab you in the back and start a silverfish apocolypse, killing all the lovely townspeople. The morgan family just had a beautiful baby boy, too. What a shame. Anyways, because we had a beautiful time together, instead of leaving you to die, I teleport you to the furthest hospital on the planet and claim the hill as my own. Get well soon!

(OOC) Where the heck did this thread come from?!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I get to my old friends who never backstabbed me and proceed to kill you using my cleaver (like the one that Cloud uses). THOU SHALT NOT LIVE, VILLAINS!
After that, I use an FPS defib to revive Liara, Jess, J, Peggle and Liara's son. I then turn this into the Holy Kingdom of Hill, and start trying to make my citiziens happy.
As it appears, the LGJJP alliance's hill.

Reactions: goreae

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I climb to the highest point in the kingdom as to make myself the ruler of the hill temporarily without causing aggression.

My hill.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
My hill =/= Our hill.

Technically, the hill must have a ruler at all times, however subtle that ruler ship may be.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I thank you, GPuzzle, for freeing me from my worldly shell. i am now a ghost, comfortable in my new existence. I therefore possess one of the citizens of the hill and start spreading rumors about the current yardsticks. They're one inch too short. Eventually, the citizens become genuinely frazzled and revolt against their leadership, destroyinmg the current yardsticks and placing new ones of proper length. They make me king of the hill. And nobody even knew who it was until it was too late.

My hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
That would work, except that I am a perfectly natural being. Not a demon, just a ghost. Holy attacks have no bearing on ghosts, especially since I have a human shell and an army of townspeople who adore me for showing them proper measurement lengths. Your attack does nothing, and even if it had, you would have been killed immediately.

EDIT: llih yM

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Anybody have any valid arguments? I have a suit. I'm not leaving. There isn't much a glorified vacuum would do to me. That would be like sucking the soul out of your body, really frickin hard to do with a vacuum.

My hill.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I notice the location on your profile. I cause your skin suit to malfunction with a sonic device, exposing you to the masses. They revolt and install me as Supreme Ruler thus my measurements are the only ones that matter.

My hill.