King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
at least i'm still alive. and I sneak up on the hill using the invisibility cloak and place my flag next to yours and you just continue on by it without noticing it.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I cover the hill in flags. There are so many flags now, attempting to move at all gets you impaled.

My hill. Because majority rules.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I place a blue portal on the hill and an orange portal on the moon. The flags get sucked through the blue portal, impaling you multiple times on the way out. I close the portals.

The hill is mine once again.

Also, I used your signature against you. Take that.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
you got sucked into your own portals because you weren't holding on to anything and i attached my flag extremely deep so I held onto that leaving you to die in space. My hill

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I skillfully trick you with my silver tongue into buying a cheap timeshare package for the hill which actually refers to a small farther away hill in the fine print which you neglected to read.

MY HILL

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I poke one of you in the back and blame the other one causing a catastrophic battle that leaves only one victor.

ME and ze gato.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like ze gato needs reinforcements.

I hereby summon...

Succulent, er, Succubism!

She gives you the kitty eyes and you feel so guilty for taking the hill that you throw yourselves off the hill, I then kick Succubism off the hill and take it for myself. I do not share my hill with anyone.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
We team up with Jess, Liara, Ex, Santa and Peggle.
COME AT US BRO.
It's still our hill.