King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I sow the seeds of discord among you with several well-placed words and well-timed accidents. You start blaming each other while I take control.

MY HILL!

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I pour a bucket of lava on the hill, melting the radioactive snow and killing any snow-themed people.

My hill.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I blow your eardrums off using a bass and some REALLY powerful sound equipment.

The hill is mine.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I turn the hill into a hobbit-hole, and via squatters rights over the course of 20 years, become the rightful owner. My hill.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I just watched David Hasselhoff singing with a guy in a shark costume on the Discovery channel. Your claim to the hill is invalid.

I file the correct paperwork and have the property rights to hill reverted to me.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I, using a drill that will pierce through the heavens, create a hole in the mountain, and you fall in.

Mah hill.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I carefully dig the hill out from under you taking into account any decoys and I transport it to my location and build an impenetrable wall and offer to share the hill with all but do not allow any weapons near the hill. Oh and I also hide in the invisibility cloak so no one can find me.

Everyone's hill if they are good and share.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I stab the wall repeatedly and it unexpected collapses. Due to the shape of the wall, it crushes anyone who's on the hill.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I launch a mountain lion at you at exceedingly high velocities, and it latches onto you, pulling you to the ground.