Introducing JamPacked

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
Anyone please help and tell me what this means and how to fix it?? This is where my launch went wrong...

Exiting with -1
Failed to extract native library:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Austi_000\Downloads\MultiMC\instances\My First Instance\natives\OpenAL32.dll (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.multimc.Utils.unzip(Utils.java:234)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:116)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)
Minecraft exited with exitcode -1.

This is an issue with the launcher you are using.

Close whatever you have opening "OpenAL32.dll", this incluedes other instances of the MultiMC launcher. The launcher won't start if it's core files are being used.
If that doesn't work, restart your computer, there may be a residual process using that file.
If that doesn't work, Uninstall MultiMC, and Re-install it.

Last edited:

Ninjacreeper47

Jul 29, 2019
Does it matter which version we use for HQM because there is like different versions all for 1.6.4 like the journey, party hard, and regular

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone play nice... do not make me start throwing angry kittens... or worse, I'll sic @Lawbroken on you.

Yes, Me.

aQyVsgp.jpg

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019
I am using AS modpack but with my own set of quests and different island. Is that ok for @Jadedcat ?
BTW Thanks to @LordDusk for this awesome mod, I can now design my own gameplay. Any updates will be on my channel, including my own map with quests you never seen it b4. Planing after this to step up even further by making gameplay similar to most of RPG's where you will have dungeons, bosses and loot. All of that covered with quests! HQM awesome. If anyone need some questions how to use HQM, you can msg me. If anyone wants to team up, we can see.
Also I wish luck to all other members that are competing in this awesome contest. Best of luck !

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I am using AS modpack but with my own set of quests and different island. Is that ok for @Jadedcat ?
BTW Thanks to @LordDusk for this awesome mod, I can now design my own gameplay. Any updates will be on my channel, including my own map with quests you never seen it b4. Planing after this to step up even further by making gameplay similar to most of RPG's where you will have dungeons, bosses and loot. All of that covered with quests! HQM awesome. If anyone need some questions how to use HQM, you can msg me. If anyone wants to team up, we can see.
Also I wish luck to all other members that are competing in this awesome contest. Best of luck !

First: All maps and modpacks must be your own work (the FTB Universal config may be used as a basis for your packs)

You'd have to get permission for several of the mods. Infernal Mobs and the Ag Skies Forestry version. And there would need to be a significant difference between Ag Skies and your pack beyond just new quests.

Reactions: Ogreboy

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
How do I access the minetweaker config to change recipes, its not in my config folder and I dont know what to do, @Jadedcat your so good at it, how do you do it

Also, can I use your cat picture as my front picture for the hqm book.

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019
First: All maps and modpacks must be your own work (the FTB Universal config may be used as a basis for your packs)

You'd have to get permission for several of the mods. Infernal Mobs and the Ag Skies Forestry version. And there would need to be a significant difference between Ag Skies and your pack beyond just new quests.
Ty for info tho.

joe234345

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to get a new computer for the last couple of months so I would like to do this but i have too much on my plate:(

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
i was going to do one, but then i realized how terrible my idea was. my question is, will there be one next year so i can be more organized?

Pavilion5097

Jul 29, 2019
This is just the contest to jump start my modded map idea. Already have quite a bit built. Cant wait to see how everyone thinks of it.

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Could you guys like maybe add a list of suggested mods maybe please.[DOUBLEPOST=1404541412][/DOUBLEPOST]anyways congrats on modjam success, the mods were cool