Introducing JamPacked

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good, I'm in, and I have some magic farmish ideas already. :cool: Also will the winning packs\maps be on the launcher? (I would guess yes but just thought I'd still ask.)

Last edited:

Hemotem

Jul 29, 2019
Evil idea just one mod the HQM and do a Vanilla quest series =)
Do the achievement tree for Vanilla Minecraft with extras like 1000 blocks of Iron,Gold,Coal,Redstone....Different Deaths lava drowning falling from to high killed by skellies blown up by tnt...
100 Nether Stars anyone ?
Ender Dragon Egg..........
Just an idea I do not have the time or the know how to do this so if someone wants to do this have fun. I would try this one out.

Reactions: Loxinnightwalker

BURN447

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question, Is it against the rules to release the map to the public before the 31st?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I can not enter this competition sadly, but there is one pack I request to be made.

A HQM map centered around ComputerCraft. Basically teaches you step by step how to use ComputerCraft and how it interacts with other mods. OpenPeripherals Addons + Core would be a must. Also I'd like to see some inventive use of the Terminal Glasses from OpenPeripheral Addons. It allows you to overlay a GUI onto the players screen with whatever text they want and have it dynamically update. Also using OpenPeripherals you can create your own commands too which you might be able to use to have the player interact with different places or show information about different rooms.

Helpinghand97

Jul 29, 2019
I have another question Is it okay to ask FTB, Curse, or CreeperHost for any opinions on ideas or for like any known bugs with mod. Also is it okay to ask Mod makers questions when it comes to coding and just noob questions about rewriting configs?

Helpinghand97

Jul 29, 2019
how do I make said modpack, do u guys have a type of program that would make it easier to install the mods
I use Multimc its how i usually do mods[DOUBLEPOST=1404262565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not to be an idiot but do we need a map? I just want to make a midpack
Its just to give the modpack a purpose. Any one can make a modpack for the LOLS but Its harder to make a modpack with an actual purpose. That's how I see the competition

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I Just wanted to make a pack with goals :(

o.0
The edit gives me hope i just gottta be clever

Last edited:

AceGritt

Jul 29, 2019
What if you only have 2 people working on the map? It doesn't seem to fit into either section.

Edit: Is there any chance on a list of popular open source mods?

Last edited:

psp

Jul 29, 2019
What if you only have 2 people working on the map? It doesn't seem to fit into either section.

Edit: Is there any chance on a list of popular open source mods?
Most mods are either open source of you can readily get some sort of blanket permission to use the mod, if thats your worry.

DueUnleashed

Jul 29, 2019
Well' I've already created my map, now to work on the quests. I'm thinking around 500 of them, (sky-based map), same feel as agrarian skies, but with a whole new set of mods and quests.

DueUnleashed

Jul 29, 2019
Keep in mind you maps/packs will be judged on how creative/original it is :p

Also I am going on strike in protest of not being able to compete.
Yeah, my map probably won't stay like it is now. Going to write the quests since we have a month to do it

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Keep in mind you maps/packs will be judged on how creative/original it is :p

Also I am going on strike in protest of not being able to compete.
you could create a 'staff' division, and have no awards, but a poll on the forums to decide the winner?[DOUBLEPOST=1404271429][/DOUBLEPOST]i am not doing a skyblock, i want to make a world based one. (will use ex nihilo for a worldborder tho.)

Reactions: psp