Introducing JamPacked

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
Keep in mind you maps/packs will be judged on how creative/original it is :p

Also I am going on strike in protest of not being able to compete.
U can't compete because it wouldn't be fair to the rest of us, as in the people who didn't make agrarian skies or any other map/modpack combo, plus you would scare people into voting for you, you would be like you guys should vote for me, they would think oh no we have to vote for her or were dead, and they would just say yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

firedingo

Jul 29, 2019
Keep in mind you maps/packs will be judged on how creative/original it is :p

Also I am going on strike in protest of not being able to compete.
You should still be allowed to compete just not qualify for prizes. Seems like a good solution to me at least.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
U can't compete because it wouldn't be fair to the rest of us, as in the people who didn't make agrarian skies or any other map/modpack combo, plus you would scare people into voting for you, you would be like you guys should vote for me, they would think oh no we have to vote for her or were dead, and they would just say yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sarcasm.

Minecraftian117

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if they have the same difficulty curve of Agrarian Skies, I'm sure I'll love them. In terms of originality, I wish you all the best of luck...I wish I could test every single one of them.

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if they have the same difficulty curve of Agrarian Skies, I'm sure I'll love them. In terms of originality, I wish you all the best of luck...I wish I could test every single one of them.
Good I might be contacting you for testing since I'm very busy

From the wolf master!! *insert wolf sound here

AnonTheMouse

Jul 29, 2019
If this wasn't based around a fad mod, I'd be interested. I think I'll give it a pass, though. I'm not too interested in making a pack that holds the players' hand(s) and tells them how to play.

Freakyman403

Jul 29, 2019
the HQM never holds the players hand only the quest makers do that, you really dont understand the HQM mod if you think it is like that, the idea and concept around HQM is to make your own quests the way you want. and secondly all mods started off as a fad. look at them all now.

LordDusk

Jul 29, 2019
If this wasn't based around a fad mod, I'd be interested. I think I'll give it a pass, though. I'm not too interested in making a pack that holds the players' hand(s) and tells them how to play.
HQM ships completely empty. You can do whatever you want with it. That is the strength of HQM.

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
@slowpoke
"By submitting your modpack and map, you agree that moth the modpack and map may be hosted and distributed by both FTB and Curse."

should be

"By submitting your modpack and map, you agree that both the modpack and map may be hosted and distributed by both FTB and Curse."

unless you meant to use the word moth, in which cause I have to ask why bugs are involved here :p

Reactions: Keldin42