Introducing JamPacked

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i am doing it ! Everything I do will be on my channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/ogreslash?sub_confirmation=1
Already got a lot of plans and working on HQM that has better story than AS

Considering the story in AgSk is also part of the lore I've slowly been releasing that encompasses a few other packs, including BnB, and already has slash/fanfic being written...

I would be greatly impressed with this.

UnderdoneElm77

Jul 29, 2019
Myn is super original, would say more but too busy working on it and I don't want any1 copying my work, but I'm definitely going to have fun with reward bags ;)

jthe111

Jul 29, 2019
Sort of curious as to why Canada wasn't included in the list of potential Countries allowed to participate in the event.

jthe111

Jul 29, 2019
1.we can participate, but we can't receive the awards.

2.that siggy is to big (i think)
I think I'm right in the board for too big. TBH it's actually bigger. it's supposed to be my YouTube banner. Also I guess it wouldn't matter if we get the awards or not. May have to relook into redeveloping into my old modpack

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I think I'm right in the board for too big. TBH it's actually bigger. it's supposed to be my YouTube banner. Also I guess it wouldn't matter if we get the awards or not. May have to relook into redeveloping into my old modpack
nope, too big.
(from the rules)
4. Signatures should be less then 615 wide x 150 Tall.
yours is 849x299

Helpinghand97

Jul 29, 2019
Are we allow to use our stream to test our packs and maps? (Just for future guide just in case people have the same question)

MrNoe93

Jul 29, 2019
My question is when a mod author wants a link back to their page for their mod credit, where should we put those links?

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
Two things,
1) can anyone direct me to a minetweaker tutorial
2) can i use the agrarian skies forestry version, it makes more sence in a skyblock map then the normal forestry

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully my last question, i need to be able to edit mod code, anyone know of a program that can do it in both the "file" format, the "executable jar file" format, and the "CLASS file, format

>.>

Unless the mod license specifically allows redistribution of modified code, you can not do this.

I'll note now, anyone knowingly violating a mods license will be disqualified.