Important - For Users of Direwolf20_1_5 Modpack - Urgent feedback needed.

Which Method Should we take to fix the pack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
all this ETA crap is getting really annoying. for the love of all that is holy, stop asking that question and let them work. an ETA is NOT, i repeat NOT, required in this situation.

Michael Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i have been try to download the new "Direwolf20 (v1.1.3)". I have been using the private pack code "Iwanttorestartmyworld". I seems to be loading the wrong pack or not showing a pack all together. Can ant one help

DrCloud

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i have been try to download the new "Direwolf20 (v1.1.3)". I have been using the private pack code "Iwanttorestartmyworld". I seems to be loading the wrong pack or not showing a pack all together. Can ant one help
after using this code there should appear a new pack at the very bottom of the modpacklist called Direwolf20 1.5 (v1.0.0)

DerelleBot

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, to clarify, the "1.0.0" of the new pack is actually 1.1.3 of the regular pack, even though it's not on the main pack yet.

Also, a much better private pack code would've been "youdon'tneedtorestartyourworld"

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Droideka30,

This is nothing. On the forums for the MMO I play, people start demanding refunds for time missed due to the server coming up 2 minutes late after a game update. This is a slight exaggeration but the principal is the same when most of the complainers are on the "Free to Play" model and wouldn't have a refund coming even if it were offered. Even so, I pay $9.99 /mo... even a full day of downtime only costs me about $0.30

_Spy_Crab_

Jul 29, 2019
Droideka30,

This is nothing. On the forums for the MMO I play, people start demanding refunds for time missed due to the server coming up 2 minutes late after a game update. This is a slight exaggeration but the principal is the same when most of the complainers are on the "Free to Play" model and wouldn't have a refund coming even if it were offered. Even so, I pay $9.99 /mo... even a full day of downtime only costs me about $0.30
*slow clap*

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
*Loses faith in humanity*[DOUBLEPOST=1376172276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, to clarify, the "1.0.0" of the new pack is actually 1.1.3 of the regular pack, even though it's not on the main pack yet.

Also, a much better private pack code would've been "youdon'tneedtorestartyourworld"
You don't?

glitchies

Jul 29, 2019
You don't?

yes you do.
Just to clarify what DerelleBot was referring to is that "youdon'tneedtorestartyourworld" as a pack code would mean that the one that is he is waiting for is ready, not the one that is out... if it was real, which it is not, so don't try it, please... really.
Did that clear up what was being inferred?

edit:spelling and added more sarcasim

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
yes you do.
Just to clarify what DerelleBot was referring to is that "youdon'tneedtorestartyourworld" as a pack code would mean that the one that is he is waiting for is ready, not the one that is out... if it was real. Did that clear up what was being inffered?
I think so?

iceDave

Jul 29, 2019
ID CONFLICT BETWEEN 2 MODS After copying all direwolf20 mods into the Unleashed modpack!!!!

Could you double check this if this is right??

I copied all Direwolf 20 mods what are not in the Unleashed Modpack into it, and after launching it i got a ID conflict with nuclear control ID4094 what i then changed into 3094.
After change Minecraft starts without having any issues anymore. The conflict was between a tinker thing and icNuclear control. I found the nuclear control config quicker as the other one and changed the id in there.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
ID CONFLICT BETWEEN 2 MODS After copying all direwolf20 mods into the Unleashed modpack!!!!

Could you double check this if this is right??

I copied all Direwolf 20 mods what are not in the Unleashed Modpack into it, and after launching it i got a ID conflict with nuclear control ID4094 what i then changed into 3094.
After change Minecraft starts without having any issues anymore. The conflict was between a tinker thing and icNuclear control. I found the nuclear control config quicker as the other one and changed the id in there.

First: wrong forum -> go here the next time
Second: Without mentioning any version of the 2 packs youre report is usless to us.
Third: I just checked the newest versions of the packs and am 100% sure that there is no conflict!

Reactions: Ashzification

jajajo11

Jul 29, 2019
ehm i want to play ftb unleashed but when i logged in on every version and every pack i crashed can someone help me? what must i do?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
ehm i want to play ftb unleashed but when i logged in on every version and every pack i crashed can someone help me? what must i do?

But better still, you want to look in Tech Support and modpack bugs for a possible solution to your issue. If you don't find one, post a thread in Tech Support.
You don't want to be asking for help here, this thread isn't for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.