FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
@parcel31u I invited you to the official Pack Team convo so we can talk about merging teams maybe. We don't have many days left so we need to figure this out ASAP.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I think if any teams were to be merging it would be the teams with the least members. So
The Pack Team, Pink Unicorn and Rainbows ,Shadow Team, Team Galactica, Team Shinonome could merge between each other, but the Phoenix team and Team Miscellenous can't merge with anyone unless they dropped some of their members.
200_s.gif

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I think if any teams were to be merging it would be the teams with the least members. So
The Pack Team, Pink Unicorn and Rainbows ,Shadow Team, Team Galactica, Team Shinonome could merge between each other, but the Phoenix team and Team Miscellenous can't merge with anyone unless they dropped some of their members.
View attachment 13221
Well does it matter how many memebers you have? There isn't a rule against it lol

And-I-dont.jpg

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna come out and say stop arguing before you even start... We don't want to have to delete a lot of posts again...

I agree with SkeletonPunk though. You should let the smaller teams get first dibs, especially if it is a team with no mod-pack creation experience.

But you are right DarkIron, there is no rule saying that teams should be evenly balanced. But if you have a team of 20 people, and every other team has less than 5 people, and you win, do you feel you worked hard for that victory?

Reactions: DarkIron987

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna come out and say stop arguing before you even start... We don't want to have to delete a lot of posts again...

I agree with SkeletonPunk though. You should let the smaller teams get first dibs, especially if it is a team with no mod-pack creation experience.

But you are right DarkIron, there is no rule saying that teams should be evenly balanced. But if you have a team of 20 people, and every other team has less than 5 people, and you win, do you feel you worked hard for that victory?
Me and parcel are working on possibly merging teams. If we do it we will not need any more members.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 13221
Missed out Team ReGrowth there mate. ಠ益ಠ