FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Added you as looking for team :)

You can do /mt hand or I think there is another command (do /mt help and you'll probably work out which one it is) that when run can print every item name installed to a "minetweaker.log" in your mod packs' folder
Yea the problemwith that is that is the metadata *kofkofAEkofkof*

Ex.
appliedenergistics2:itemMultiMaterial is certus and the commands give it
But charged is the same with :1 but it won't give it

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
This thread moves way too fast for someone with a full time job! XD

If anyone's interested in MC engineering/design- give me a poke.
I could be :) espicially if you know the mods well! Will convo you soon, when I can find more then 2 mins to spare xd

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly I can only be a member of 1 team. I'll ping you both and join whoever matches my preferred gameplay mechanics.

Gendustry.
-Its minetweaker for bees.
with a bit of customitems based magic you could redo the entire bee world in any way you desire...
Well I know. I am saying if you want to craft a bee for example. They have 100's of lines. I think you might make a great member for our team :D
(Im in The Pack Team with DrowElf)

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
My team is still open :p
I kinda want to join your team, because ME3 is awesome. And I want to join @asiekierka's team, because he'll probably create something quite interesting. (and those are the only two teams I know anything about :p)

But I also want to join a random team (or whichever one has the least members), because if I pick a team, then whichever team I pick, I'll find reasons why I should have picked a different one.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I kinda want to join your team, because ME3 is awesome. And I want to join @asiekierka's team, because he'll probably create something quite interesting. (and those are the only two teams I know anything about :p)

But I also want to join a random team (or whichever one has the least members), because if I pick a team, then whichever team I pick, I'll find reasons why I should have picked a different one.
Why not team up with @madnewmy then? They're still looking for team members, they are friendly so don't worry about the bitiness :3

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019

We got 2 members so we really need some members.[DOUBLEPOST=1414453750][/DOUBLEPOST]
so what's wrong with parcel being popular?
Nothing its just kind of not cool to the smaller people/teams because no one will give us a chance (well some do obviously).