FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Neither did I sorry. I sorta just took that message as 'here's things you need to know, now go do your thing'.
I've been working on our pack @CaptPanda, to the point where I've got a good chuck of the early to mid game sorted. Though to be honest I wasn't sure you were still with us since you haven't said anything in the convo since before the competition started.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Neither did I sorry. I sorta just took that message as 'here's things you need to know, now go do your thing'.
I've been working on our pack @CaptPanda, to the point where I've got a good chuck of the early to mid game sorted. Though to be honest I wasn't sure you were still with us since you haven't said anything in the convo since before the competition started.
admittedly, I've been busy with university, I have a major project due in in less than a week, so I've decided to stop doing minecraft until that's done.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
admittedly, I've been busy with university, I have a major project due in in less than a week, so I've decided to stop doing minecraft until that's done.
No problem, life outside minecraft should definitely take precedent, especially in a situation such as this.