FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Over 5 becomes too much problem, under 2 you need a good chunk of free time so 3 or 4 are optimal IMHO

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
imma clarify something.

any version of minecraft. any at all.(i saw some sad faces a couple pages back about 1.7 not loading, and no-one cleared it up)

I wouldn't say you're the worst team... Phoenix Team has me on the team... We're screwed ;)
Heck, from the PT I think I am the only one who has made a pack (Qaz may have done too)
i feel the need to respond to this. "necroreply" i guess :3
1.a major dev of PC1
2.TMPWAN(me and friends old modpack)
3.Vaelstrom(my "pack that jumps on a new mc version while the other PT packs are still in development" pack for early new mc version testing, although it gets paused when there is no "new" mc version because it is basically a "all the things" pack when there are only a few mods on the version, with minor tweaking)

and quite a few others not worth mentioning.

Reactions: pc_assassin

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
hey jordsta95 can the pack map be based off of a map like say material energy 3 but different making of it. (not same mods either)
There is no defined rule against it. But for team misc there is, seeing as parcel created ME^3, and one of the rules is that the pack cannot resemble something a team member has previously made.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Put me down as "looking for team".
Added you as looking for team :)

Still alone :p

Btw, anyone know an online place(other than phoenix configs github) where you can get some of the "item names" for minetweaker?
You can do /mt hand or I think there is another command (do /mt help and you'll probably work out which one it is) that when run can print every item name installed to a "minetweaker.log" in your mod packs' folder

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese