FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
"nupanick" is the second person to join my team!

Also, you can expect something absolutely un-FTBy for my pack.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
"nupanick" is the second person to join my team!

Also, you can expect something absolutely un-FTBy for my pack.
/me is now expecting a massive asiesaurus-rex, in a mod that they have created just for the pack, that will be fed the souls of the damned ;)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Does me and my computer counts? :p

Did you guys develop an idea yet? If not, I got a concept and a good chunk of mods in head if you want to merge teams :p
OK here we go. My friend still has not replied to my email. I have however, developed an idea, but, we could merge our ideas, if they don't fit together we can either, go our separate ways, or pick the better idea, I'd be happy to give up my idea, as long as yours is better. If you accept, add me to a convo, or ask me to add you.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I would join.... But only if it was a 1.6 or before challenge because I can't even load 1.7 vanilla let alone modded. Well I take that back I can load it but I need to change some systems32 files and then when it does load I have 0-1 fps

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I would join.... But only if it was a 1.6 or before challenge because I can't even load 1.7 vanilla let alone modded. Well I take that back I can load it up I need to change some systems32 files and then when it does load I have 0-1 fps

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Dammit, I can't make mods so I need to use 1.7 for my mod maker

BTW the teams are not fusing, our ideas are too different...

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
so can we just join in a group or no (like could it just be one person of a team and not have anyone else as a partner?)[DOUBLEPOST=1414183933][/DOUBLEPOST]hey parcel31u i can join your team if you want me to.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
so can we just join in a group or no (like could it just be one person of a team and not have anyone else as a partner?)
Maybe a challenge for the future? A lot of jampacked entries were one-man jobs. So this is to see what a team can produce, in what is looking to be twice as long (2 months)

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
cool and just to let you know parcel31 i Loved your pack really cool and lots of fun haven't complete it yet and if this is too late but congrats on winning Jampacked

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
The premise of my pack:

Miscellaneous will have a minimal trace of mainstream mods with a limited number of staple mods, while the main content of the pack will consist of unpopular and newer mods, giving even an experienced player the feeling of learning and discovering modded minecraft all over again. HQM will supplement with easy quests that serve as a guide for all the new mods, giving bountiful rewards.

Rough incomplete modlist

If anyone is doing the same sort of pack, then I'll be happy to merge.

I'll create a new convo with you and our team. We can talk about maybe mixing our ideas.