FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
well, couple rule things(not official yet, i put them here for everyone to discuss(just a few i thought of))
1. you may use ANY mc version you want. however, remember that older versions may be harder to set up SMP for, and will have very outdated mods.
2.if someone wants to join, and no team offers to take them in/they create a team, they will be added to the team with the least members.(unless that team can provide why that person cannot join, or the person does not want to join that team)
3.if someone is to leave a team, one of 2 conditions must be met. a, the person asks to leave, b. the team invites one of the "admins" of this project into the convo, and the admin agrees that the person is bad for the team.(screenshots would be nice too.)(the admin will leave after the verdict is decided)
4. we will open the poll one week after the deadline, in case of any "OHSHIT HOTFIX!" moments occuring.
5.have fun! we want this to be fun, not just a competition.
6.don't be asshats.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
well, couple rule things(not official yet, i put them here for everyone to discuss(just a few i thought of))
1. you may use ANY mc version you want. however, remember that older versions may be harder to set up SMP for, and will have very outdated mods.
2.if someone wants to join, and no team offers to take them in/they create a team, they will be added to the team with the least members.(unless that team can provide why that person cannot join, or the person does not want to join that team)
3.if someone is to leave a team, one of 2 conditions must be met. a, the person asks to leave, b. the team invites one of the "admins" of this project into the convo, and the admin agrees that the person is bad for the team.(screenshots would be nice too.)(the admin will leave after the verdict is decided)
4. we will open the poll one week after the deadline, in case of any "OHSHIT HOTFIX!" moments occuring.
6.don't be asshats.
Sounds like a great list of unofficial rules that should be official :D[DOUBLEPOST=1413937683][/DOUBLEPOST]Can we start generating ideas, but not actually start working on the pack (legit work = downloading mods, editing configs, etc).

Reactions: thephoenixlodge

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
6.don't be asshats.
Eyes not working due to lack of sleep. But what I can read sounds good. Maybe rule 3 needs a bit of tweaking. I will re-word and add that to the OP in the morning :p

Also, "admins"? I dunno how that'll work ;)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Cool.

I think admins would be like me for The Pack Team and thephoenixlodge for ReGrowth.
So basically admins for the competition would be a given representative from each team?
I do agree that rule 3 needs tweaking to be a little more clear in what it's trying to say, it should honestly only be relevant to dispute settlement in the event of a team wanting to kick out a member, rather than just if a member decides to leave

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, people can leave if they want, whenever they want to :p

But I think a representatives thing is a good idea, but that should just be the person who would be the one who has to post an updates for the pack etc.

Reactions: DarkIron987

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
This looks interesting, I have a terrible history of committing to anything that isn't a personal Minecraft project so this probably isn't for me. I like the concept though.

Reactions: DarkIron987

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
What teams are there? Anyone want me on their team?
ME ME ME! I want you please!

EDIT: I have been rejected a few times and all we need is 1-2 members so that is why I am so excited lol.

Our team is "The Pack Team" Currently its just me DrowElf and possibly you.

Last edited: