FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Heres the thing. PT has connections with people and I guarantee Gideon will be giving out ideas to y'all. You guys talk like every single hour. You guys have also been doing projects and have an established team for a while. That is also an unfair advantage but a modpack being submitted 9 days ago is a huge advantage. I also work on Action Pack BTW...
Gids hasn't said a word to us. And we would probably disregard his logic and substitute our own :p

Reactions: buggirlexpres

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Not my intention. I just actually don't want you guys to get screwed over for something I could have avoided. I still stand up for my decision, but, obviously, the mods are the ones to decide, if they strictly need to follow a rule or whatnot, then I'll understand.

I don't quite see how you were involved, unless this is some private messaging shenanigans. But whatever, I think we should all take a moment to think about what's happened, and chill.

Anyways, I've teamed with phoenixlodge for the time being.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I don't quite see how you were involved, unless this is some private messaging shenanigans. But whatever, I think we should all take a moment to think about what's happened, and chill.

We are always talking in PMs :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019

Alright I added you to team regrowth :)

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

I wasn't. I don't know, I just feel responsible, for some reason. I tend to dissipate drama-filled arguments like this one, it makes me feel like all this could had been avoided, you know'. But yeah, I agree completely, we should all just chill, breath or whatever. This has gone way too far already.

Now, for this concept itself, someone mind giving me a brief explanation? Is it like, UHC or more like, a test of skill to making packs and such?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
more like, a test of skill to making packs and such?
More this :)

Not decided on a time frame. But 1 month seems too short IMO (Jam Packed) so this is going to be a little longer and see what people can do when given a few more rules than just "must use HQM"

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone mind having a complete noob to making modpacks on their team? I would love to be a part of this but I am worried that I would drag my team down. :(

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
More this :)

Not decided on a time frame. But 1 month seems too short IMO (Jam Packed) so this is going to be a little longer and see what people can do when given a few more rules than just "must use HQM"

Welp, you guys know what you can use me for.
graphical design stuff and opinions, if you didn't knew

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone mind having a complete noob to making modpacks on their team? I would love to be a part of this but I am worried that I would drag my team down. :(
Hey, noobs are some of the best people to have on a pack team. Think of it this way you have someone who knows the mods inside and out, they will forget that someone new to modded minecraft won't know how to do XYZ and therefore, you may have made it so someone gets confused playing your pack. Whereas the noob would be able to tell you "erm... how does this work" and you will realize these things early on :p