FTB Beyond Release

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
well, some missing mods :( (thaumcraft, twilight forest, alternate terrain gen, etc)
um Thaumcraft is still not released for 1.10.2 yet I know cause direwolf20 is adding it into his pack when he gets the ok that it is ready from the mod dev. as for all the others your used to from 1.7.10 packs not all were updated to 1.10.

Reactions: tfox83

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
The inclusion of both MCMP and FMP is going be rather confusing as the two mods don't work together at all.
Quite a few mods rely on MCPC and quite a few rely on FMP, we didnt have any problems during testing with both present.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Why bother adding Quark if you're just going to disable everything? :/
There is a few useful features that we wanted to use for our design, the beauty of the mod is its setup in a way to have modules disabled in the config allowing the modpack developer to use what he/she whats from the mod.

Reactions: Pyure

mallrat208

Jul 29, 2019
Quite a few mods rely on MCPC and quite a few rely on FMP, we didnt have any problems during testing with both present.
Project Red relies on FMP. That's it.

The problem is it's not intuitive to have panels and multipart stuff from Chisels and Bits that won't work with stuff like Red Alloy Wire or covers and panels from FMP.

Tony32

Jul 29, 2019
Nice! I wish there were more exploring/questing mods. I have some friends that play the infinity lite/dire pack on my server, but they don't like tech as much. They prefeer exploring. Would love to see some mods to please the needs of those who arent so much into tech. Like Twilight, pirate ships, dungeons etc etc. Doesnt have to be questing, but custom mysterious dimensions with dungeons to explore would be awesome. (I know twilight doesnt exist)

Reactions: Pickypicky
D

DrParanoia

Nice work guys! Was waiting like crazy now! :D

I assume BOP was not added due to revamped ore generation?

Also, is there any chance that Mekanism will make it into the pack again? At least the universal pipes, cables and transporters (don't need the armor and stuff)? IC2 (build 152) has fixed compatibility with Mekanism fluid pipes, and they are awesome!

Basically can anyone advice on methods to convert power between mods without Mekanism Universal cables or Thermal Dynamics?

Reactions: Windstiller

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I feel like I've missed something here but: how can you make anything but the most basic Actually Additions machines and items without black quartz? Unless there will be some sort of conversion?

D

DrParanoia

I feel like I've missed something here but: how can you make anything but the most basic Actually Additions machines and items without black quartz? Unless there will be some sort of conversion?

The change log states there is a recipe to craft it ;) My problem is, how to convert EU from quantum solar panels to other anergy types? :(

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
would it be possible to also add WAILA and companion mods? or is there perhaps a gamebreaking mod for these in the current pack?
I really favor WAILA and the companion mods for it's configurability for the functions and GUI