ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, and she managed to pick a topic to start tweeting about that is going to make her comeback into a fucking nuclear bomb of drama.

Don't get me wrong, glad she is at least provisionally, back. That said, I really, really hate what both her and RedPower do to the modding community. Not blaming her, not even her fault, just, yeesh.

And if she vanishes again, which like it or not her history shows is possible, I'm going to have to find another hobby for 3 months or so because the modded community is going to become a fucking toxic waste dump, or does everyone forget what happened last year?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, and she managed to pick a topic to start tweeting about that is going to make her comeback into a fucking nuclear bomb of drama.

Don't get me wrong, glad she is at least provisionally, back. That said, I really, really hate what both her and RedPower do to the modding community. Not blaming her, not even her fault, just, yeesh.

And if she vanishes again, which like it or not her history shows is possible, I'm going to have to find another hobby for 3 months or so because the modded community is going to become a fucking toxic waste dump, or does everyone forget what happened last year?
what happened last year?

Reactions: Dezz

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
P2bFwJE.png

No Eloraam thread is complete without Eloraamfoot.

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I'll repeat it here. Twitter drama is to be left on twitter, no discussing the EULA, interpretations of the EULA or anything of that sort. Be nice , welcome Eloraam back and leave drama to twitter and reddit. And if you have nothing nice and welcoming to say... don't type anything.

Failure to follow the no-drama rule will get people pelted with angry kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.