Eloraam has not disappeared. (random half related topics)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
So ever other mod is done now. We are totaly ready to launch this as 1.5.1 nothing else is still pending?

Well thats good to know then.

Every other mod that would hold back updating.

I mean, who really cares about sulfur worldgen. Nobody does, that's who.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Antvenom uses it all the time.
EDIT: You know what? I think that word comes from Tom Sawyer! Am I right, or am I totally and completely wrong?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
youtube.com/antvenom I haven't watched him that much lately but he does say it. Sometimes. "What is this tomfoolery?" he says.

Silmargt

Jul 29, 2019
pro·le·tar·i·at

[proh-li-tair-ee-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
t
]

noun
the class of wage earners, especially those who earn their livingby manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily orcasual employment; the working class.
(in Marxist theory) the class of workers, especially industrial wage earners, who do not possess capital or property and must sell their labor to survive.
the lowest or poorest class of people, possessing no property,especially in ancient Rome.
Figured there would be a curious person out there so I saved you the trouble​

Reactions: southernfriedbb

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still happy PC's working on things that are similar to RP2.
It may have gotten him a ton of popularity, but he's still a great modder. I'd like to see multiple sets of logic, different ways to bundle signals, and...just...more stuff to choose from!

And the proletariat is the opposite of the bourgeois :p

Status
Not open for further replies.