Eloraam has not disappeared. (random half related topics)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just too good at sleeping.
And there's a 16 year old only one wall away, who doesn't make any noise at all so I'm not sure what you're getting at which that.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just too good at sleeping.
And there's a 16 year old only one wall away, who doesn't make any noise at all so I'm not sure what you're getting at which that.
Some children are noisy no matter what their age... My younger son, before he moved out, used to wake me up regularly with midnight COD games.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
News that Eloraam is alive = Free Likes

I swear I know the woman has a busy life, but I would love blutric tubes and blutric tube frames. I would jump with joy for a working version for 1.5.1 either way.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Ah yes, your Lambert, I see you around here lots and your profile likes sit at 1250, thats impressive.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
News that Eloraam is alive = Free Likes

I swear I know the woman has a busy life, but I would love blutric tubes and blutric tube frames. I would jump with joy for a working version for 1.5.1 either way.
I thought about that too. And maybe bundled cable tubes/frames, And being able to put colors on tube frames and redstone tubes. Yeah, a lot of other majorish mods haven't been updated either though. So I don't mind if she takes a while and maybe adds some new stuff

edit: wait, im stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.