Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Kub, Tem
IGN: Kubkin
Why you want to join: The mindcrack pack server I played on recently shut down. I'm now looking for a server with mystcraft, because I don't like quarries ruining the "main" world. Since the server is European based, I don't have any issues with ping times which is a personal requirement for any server I pick. Judging from the forum posts, you have a pretty active community, which is a good sign.
What you would bring to the server: I tend to use the automation stuff to get materials, so that I can build bigger things without having to gather resources. I enjoy working on bigger projects, preferably with other people.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you ): n/a

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:Shadow
IGN DemonicShadow89
Why you want to join:to join a mature server with mature players and to help out if need
What you would bring to the server:i have 2 years of modrator experience also i like helping people out
Youtube username

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Joren
IGN: Shundax
Why you want to join: Looking for a DW20 pack server since the server I played last on had Mindcrack Pack, and I'd like to try them both out. And this server seems to have the community which I'm looking for.

What you would bring to the server: I'm a very friendly player and will try to help whenever I can. Also I have respect for other people's builds and items. For now I do not know that much about all the mods, but I want to learn more :). For now I'm bit more than basic experienced with IC2 and TC3.

Youtube username: Dont have one yet, thinking about making one though and starting recording some time soon.

Medved_Niger

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:Medved_Niger
IGN: Medved_Niger
Why you want to join: looking for a good server for mining
What you would bring to the server:want to play whith Leoxandro

fusey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I'd like to join Durgcraft

Name/Nickname: Fusey
IGN: FuseyUK
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature community to dig with!
What you would bring to the server: Experience, I've been digging for 2+ years and know most of the major mods pretty well.

Also I'm based in London, UK so its a perfect server for me.

Thanks!

FuseyUK

Mirosa25

Oct 31, 2012
Name/Nickname: Adam
IGN: mirosa25
Why you want to join: To make automations for all and make new friends .
What you would bring to the server: Knowledge of RP2 and fun.
Youtube username: Dont have one .

lilfloppy

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:Eddler
IGN:lilfloppy
Why you want to join:i was looking for a FTB community in which i can roam and help others. so far i'm in a vanilla server in which gets boring at some time.
What you would bring to the server: A fun experience to everyone. i know most of my way in FTB so yeah
Youtube username: lilfloppy1( but i don't upload sadly :( it takes to long. and i don't have the time for it

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:Ashandle
IGN:Ashandle
Why you want to join:Because the servers i was playing on had a map reset and changed the modpack, and im looking for a new server.
What you would bring to the server:I like helping people so i can make stuff for public later on, and i have modpack experience.(Tekkit player since 2.1.1, FTB player since the first version)
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ): Advancensar

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
Why, hello there guys!

Name/Nickname:
Kiwii, thats all you need to know about me ;)
IGN:
Lionhend
Why you want to join:
The server i played on last was getting griefed every day. Lots of nice guys on there, but a map reset every day, just to get it griefed in about 10 hours starts to suck.
What you would bring to the server:
Teamplay, nice community structures and the most awesome bees you have ever seen!

I am a nice person who likes to play with other people. I am always friendly (except if i get griefed ; i CAN get REALLY angry, and you dont want that to happen!) and helping out newbies in either FTB or the server.
If someone needs something, i am usually giving it out for free. The people who i really trust can just come by and take what they need. :)

I am fluent in both english and german ( i am from germany :) ) As i am sitting in Europe as well, that server is pretty good located for me.

Anyways, my place is always open for visitors. If you need some LUA coding, wiring, automating or piping done, just ask me, i will be happy to help you as much as i possibly can, and if you dont have all the pipes your would need, you can have some spare ones from me. Again, for free.

I also like to just come by sometimes, and talk to some people, visit their place, help them doing some stuff...
Usually i write pretty much on the chat, and always keep a friendly manner.
My online-times vary. On the weekends, i am either all the day online, or not at all.
During the the weeks, i am online about every evening from about 6 till 11, sometimes, earlier, sometimes later.

The places i build vary, too. Sometimes i just go with a simple 9x9, but if i can find a volcano, i build myself a base inside it. A great mountain also pleases me. I dont really like regular houses :p Usually i build some awesome structures later on, like a giant, airballon-powered, with steel beams supported city in the sky.
Completely decorated, thanks to those fantastic RP microblocks.
I tend to automate everything as much as i can, because chopping down thousands of trees eventually gets boring, but sometimes i like to do a mining trip or two.
Farming is mainly done by forestry multiblock-farms, they are so awesome!

What i definitly am going to build, for sure and 100%, is a shared machine room, and a community storage area. You want some ores processed? Just hop by. You dont have the time for wait for all those stacks of iron ore to get processed? Tell me what you inserted in the auto-processing-stuff, and i will be happy to give it to you from my personal storage. Need a redstone energy cell charged? Just plug it in, and take one of the filled ones in the chest i usually set up next to it. My pleasure. :D

Guess you guys will like me.

My mod and minecraft experience... I am playing MC since the early alpha, tekkit since it came out, and then switched to FTB. I basically know about everything about the mods, and i am also pretty good in coding some LUA.
For piping i prefer RP pneumatic tubes.
Concerning machinery, i tend to ignore IC2 as much as i can. I am using mainly thermal expansion, and if i get really fancy, i go with Factorisation :p
Also, i prefer RP frame quarrys over BC quarrys, because they are just much more fun to build.

Usually i tend to go as much into bees as one could do.
At some point, i will be suppling the server with for example Nocturnal Cave-Dwelling Royal Bees. For free. :D

I hope this application gave you a basic feel on what kind of person i am ;P

Sorry for the long post, here is a potato, enchanted with Sharpness V and Knockback II.
(insert potato here.)

Megagmat

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: MegaGmat
IGN: GM19
Why you want to join: I'd like to join the server because I'd like to use the mods with other people in a peaceful environment. I have experience with the mods but playing alone just doesn't seem very fun.
What you would bring to the server: I like helping out on builds, making public access resources and machines, and helping in any way that I can. Also, I'm some-what talkative. Usually on several hours a day as well.
Youtube username: Megagmat

Notes: Speak English and Turkish

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Kub, Tem
IGN: Kubkin
Why you want to join: The mindcrack pack server I played on recently shut down. I'm now looking for a server with mystcraft, because I don't like quarries ruining the "main" world. Since the server is European based, I don't have any issues with ping times which is a personal requirement for any server I pick. Judging from the forum posts, you have a pretty active community, which is a good sign.
What you would bring to the server: I tend to use the automation stuff to get materials, so that I can build bigger things without having to gather resources. I enjoy working on bigger projects, preferably with other people.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you ): n/a
Name/Nickname:Shadow
IGN DemonicShadow89
Why you want to join:to join a mature server with mature players and to help out if need
What you would bring to the server:i have 2 years of modrator experience also i like helping people out
Youtube username
Name/Nickname: Joren
IGN: Shundax
Why you want to join: Looking for a DW20 pack server since the server I played last on had Mindcrack Pack, and I'd like to try them both out. And this server seems to have the community which I'm looking for.

What you would bring to the server: I'm a very friendly player and will try to help whenever I can. Also I have respect for other people's builds and items. For now I do not know that much about all the mods, but I want to learn more :). For now I'm bit more than basic experienced with IC2 and TC3.

Youtube username: Dont have one yet, thinking about making one though and starting recording some time soon.
Hello!

I'd like to join Durgcraft

Name/Nickname: Fusey
IGN: FuseyUK
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature community to dig with!
What you would bring to the server: Experience, I've been digging for 2+ years and know most of the major mods pretty well.

Also I'm based in London, UK so its a perfect server for me.

Thanks!

FuseyUK
Name/Nickname: Adam
IGN: mirosa25
Why you want to join: To make automations for all and make new friends .
What you would bring to the server: Knowledge of RP2 and fun.
Youtube username: Dont have one .
Name/Nickname:Eddler
IGN:lilfloppy
Why you want to join:i was looking for a FTB community in which i can roam and help others. so far i'm in a vanilla server in which gets boring at some time.
What you would bring to the server: A fun experience to everyone. i know most of my way in FTB so yeah
Youtube username: lilfloppy1( but i don't upload sadly :( it takes to long. and i don't have the time for it
Name/Nickname:Ashandle
IGN:Ashandle
Why you want to join:Because the servers i was playing on had a map reset and changed the modpack, and im looking for a new server.
What you would bring to the server:I like helping people so i can make stuff for public later on, and i have modpack experience.(Tekkit player since 2.1.1, FTB player since the first version)
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ): Advancensar
If that previous post was too long for you:
I am awesome, whitelist me.
Name/Nickname: MegaGmat
IGN: GM19
Why you want to join: I'd like to join the server because I'd like to use the mods with other people in a peaceful environment. I have experience with the mods but playing alone just doesn't seem very fun.
What you would bring to the server: I like helping out on builds, making public access resources and machines, and helping in any way that I can. Also, I'm some-what talkative. Usually on several hours a day as well.
Youtube username: Megagmat

Notes: Speak English and Turkish

Really sorry for the late replys, been really busy again lately, however you have all been whitelisted :)

Congratulations and hopefully see you soon :)

12king12

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: 12king12/Quitekiller
IGN: 12king12
Why you want to join: i'm looking for a small FTB community where i can play with mods and have fun with other people who enjoy the same thing
What you would bring to the server: i bring alot of knowlegde in the different mods from FTB also i'm a programmer so i might be able to help people around in CC abit :)

ChaosReaver118

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Chaos
IGN: ChaosReaver118
Why you want to join: looking for a good server to join, build on, and have fun
What you would bring to the server: i like to work on big projects, and am quite willing to share any excess resources i mine
Youtube username: dont have one

MrChris

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Christoffer but usaly called Chris
IGN: MrChris91
Why you want to join: i want to finaly get on a nice and friendly server that doesn't close after a month!
What you would bring to the server: I have played FTB for a while and minecraft vanilla since it was new :) i know most of the stuff (not saying im a pro :p) i like comunity builds, and I am personaly a helping and nice guy!
Youtube username: i do have one but i dont uppload at it yet since i dont have a good program to do so, if you want it anyways i can tell you then :)

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: 12king12/Quitekiller
IGN: 12king12
Why you want to join: i'm looking for a small FTB community where i can play with mods and have fun with other people who enjoy the same thing
What you would bring to the server: i bring alot of knowlegde in the different mods from FTB also i'm a programmer so i might be able to help people around in CC abit :)
Name/Nickname: Chaos
IGN: ChaosReaver118
Why you want to join: looking for a good server to join, build on, and have fun
What you would bring to the server: i like to work on big projects, and am quite willing to share any excess resources i mine
Youtube username: dont have one
Name/Nickname: Christoffer but usaly called Chris
IGN: MrChris91
Why you want to join: i want to finaly get on a nice and friendly server that doesn't close after a month!
What you would bring to the server: I have played FTB for a while and minecraft vanilla since it was new :) i know most of the stuff (not saying im a pro :p) i like comunity builds, and I am personaly a helping and nice guy!
Youtube username: i do have one but i dont uppload at it yet since i dont have a good program to do so, if you want it anyways i can tell you then :)

All accepted and whitelisted. Welcome to durgcraft :)

Anavastia

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Jenna
IGN: Anavastia
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature server to be creative on.
What you would bring to the server: I bring all my artistic talent to the server. I do more than just make beautiful buildings in minecraft, I also love making murals in minecraft using pixel art. I'm also a good helper and like helping other people with things if they need me.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) I have youtube but i don't showcase my minecraft work on it. I'm a bit shy when it comes to that actually. However if you do need some credentials for my creativity i can link a mural i made in minecraft.
2013-02-24_104241_zpsb9e842c0.jpg