Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
Just saying but the server seems to be back online. :)

Edit: Down again. D:

Edit: LOL while building my new base I accidentally used the shovel of earthmover on my warded block, making 6 more that aren't registered to me so I cant break them.
I'll need an admins help to break them using creative later. D:

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not at home atm (back around 4:30pm UK time), I've read that the DW20 pack had been updated so when im back ill update that (thaumic bees woooooo!), if the server keeps crashing, anyone using melee turtles please add a sleep between attacks at atleast 1 second, having turtles attacking as fast as possible with no delay completely lags then crashes the server (may end up just banning them) so please refrain from using them.

Jordan and LJ should be back long before I am. Please tell others on the server that don't read this to check their melee turtles if they have them running, if the server keeps crashing that is.

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
I dont seem to be whitelisted on the server. Could you re-add me? :) freelancer_12345

Also, a question: How are you handling the Twilight Forrest? Do you have a portal that works, or have you disabled from the server?

TTT

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: TTT
IGN: TTT123456
Why you want to join: For playing with people I already know on your server and for some SMP fun with others :)
What you would bring to the server: Some help if needed and a friendly mind !

Nosferatoon

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Nosferatoon
IGN: Nosferatoon
Why you want to join: Looking for a UK Based server to play on
What you would bring to the server: I am experienced in both Minecraft and FTB and am just looking to have some fun!
Youtube username: Nosferatoon

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not at home atm (back around 4:30pm UK time), I've read that the DW20 pack had been updated so when im back ill update that (thaumic bees woooooo!), if the server keeps crashing, anyone using melee turtles please add a sleep between attacks at atleast 1 second, having turtles attacking as fast as possible with no delay completely lags then crashes the server (may end up just banning them) so please refrain from using them.

Jordan and LJ should be back long before I am. Please tell others on the server that don't read this to check their melee turtles if they have them running, if the server keeps crashing that is.

Not sure if the crashing is entirely to be blamed on the turtles, as I don't think anyone is using Melee turtles at present,
Plus if they are they've probably seen the whole commotion with the whole 'not adding sleep' thing anyway - and have probably added sleep into their commands.

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Derrick, Dev, D
IGN: Devill
Why you want to join: looking for a nice ftb server with a good community
What you would bring to the server: Fun ideas for things to do, love building and chatting with others
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Dze4Lyf3

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Krott
IGN:Leoxandro
Why you want to join:Want to find a good server for mining.
What you would bring to the server:Myself and my friends and blocks.
Youtube username: Don't have it.
Name/Nickname: Derrick, Dev, D
IGN: Devill
Why you want to join: looking for a nice ftb server with a good community
What you would bring to the server: Fun ideas for things to do, love building and chatting with others
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Dze4Lyf3
I've still not heard if I'm whitelisted and I applied pages ago. :D

Thanks,

Fusey

All three of you have been accepted and whitelisted, welcome :)

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to repeat what I have already said but my issue has not been resolved

I dont seem to be whitelisted on the server. Could you re-add me? :) freelancer_12345

Also, a question: How are you handling the Twilight Forrest? Do you have a portal that works, or have you disabled from the server?

gabrielpeter

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Gabriel
IGN: gabrielpeter
Why you want to join: Started playing DW20 pack a while ago on singleplayer, but got bored of playing alone. I'd like to exchange information, companie and have some fun with other people.
What you would bring to the server: Projects for public structures and systems, having fun building and sharing knowledge.

brinto

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Tend to be called brin or brint or Nick if want real name :p
IGN: brinto
Why you want to join: Been playing the mods long time now but singleplayer looking to join a community now and have more fun :p
What you would bring to the server: i like to think i have a fair knowledge of mods and like to think friendly and approachable :D
Youtube username: dont have one :(

Scarrboros

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Scarr or you can just call me Jens or JP.
IGN: scarrboros
Why you want to join: I am looking for a new server since the one I was playing on was closed. I really like to be on servers, both to be able to see what other people have done and to show my own work. This seems like a good server, so I think it can be really fun.
What you would bring to the server: I am not the best at many of the mods, but I like the magical mods a lot, and I am learning how to adapt to them faster and faster. I am not super good at machines (especially IC2) but I can always play around with it a bit. I like to work with people and build something that looks cool and that can be used by other people. I can also say that I am good at digging... manually...
Youtube username: scarrboros. Haven't made any videos but I am looking to maybe do that in the future.

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
i was about to start a wither skeleton killer xD i have one nether star to multiply!
Haha, I have one of those.
Very handy. I'm thinking of automating it if it can be done using melee turtles. (WITHTHESLEEPCOMMANDDONTWORRY)
I'm also looking up a thread where people talk about 'auto enchanting books' using turtles and then sorting them with barrels.
I might do that - it seems like a good way to get enchants like repair and haste when I'm doing other things.
I think I'll pop into a creative world and try to build this system (and fail miserably. )

Hurry up and get back online, server.