1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Ljdude93, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Lelle

Lelle New Member

Lelle
    Lelle
    I'm looking to have some casual fun on a multiplayer server :)
    Community, respect and fun!

2. TheFrenchy

TheFrenchy New Member

Name/Nickname: Siim
    IGN: TheFrenchy
    Why you want to join: Because I'm tired of playing alone or with some griefers on other servers, I want whitelist.
    What you would bring to the server: I am strong at making groups and maybe I am able to make groups where we can share and work together, also I'm a friendly guy :D

3. Offboss

Offboss New Member

Name/Nickname: Offboss
    IGN: Offboss
    Why you want to join: I have found that the best place for large and complex projects is a good server, and this one looks like the best Direwolf server out there.
    What you would bring to the server: I love big projects, and I think that some of my creations will really "wow" you guys.
    Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) None

4. MetaTone

MetaTone New Member

Name/Nickname: Max
    IGN: NinjaX11
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I usually get bored of playing singleplayer. Sure its fun to have everything to yourself, but i want to get a different experience from when I play.
    What you would bring to the server: I would bring creativity, friendship and also the ability to start wonderful conversations ;-)

5. lorbog

lorbog New Member

Name/Nickname: lorbog
    IGN: lorbog
    Why you want to join: I've recently felt like playing FTB again and this looks like a nice sever.
    What you would bring to the server: I can build some really nice things, I generally try to help people and I can make some sort of game room.
    Youtube username: docterlorbog (There's nothing there except two episodes of a canceled let's play.)

6. 2011raed

2011raed New Member

Name/Nickname: Raed Derbel
    IGN: 2011raed
    Why you want to join: Because i would like to have fun with friends online and Honestly minecraft offline is not that fun
    What would you bring to the server: A bit of help to everyone , some kindess. I'm a good guy . I've played in many servers before and have never been banned . i will try to make everyone have fun and enjoy themselves.
    Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) : I do have a channel however it is just a watching one , i don't upload videos

7. StrikeMD

StrikeMD New Member

Name/Nickname: StrikeMD
    IGN: tjl7
    Why you want to join: just for fun : D want to play FTB
    What you would bring to the server: atmosphere of the good guy ))

8. Finishigor

Finishigor New Member

Name/Nickname: Juho, Igor
    IGN: Finishigor
    Why you want to join: Want to play with mature people and connect with a great community. Share my humour and help if its needed.
    What you would bring to the server: Humour, Some knowledge about redstone and a helpful hand.
    Youtube username: Have account, but nothing uploaded cause my computer cannot handle 1080p recording.

9. skipabeat123

skipabeat123 New Member

Name/Nickname:skipabeat123
    IGN:skipabeat123
    Why you want to join: since I started working abroad I have too much free time for myself therefore Id love to start playing minecraft again :)
    What you would bring to the server: an experienced and helpful hand, a buddy to talk to aka me