Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: footykid3

I want to join because I'm looking to start up a YouTube series. I hope that a community like yours will help my channel be successful and help me become a bigger channel. I also believe that a smaller community like your is the best for a server. It allows for better communication and I would just add to it. Also I'm looking for a long term server to help me expand my knowledge of the FTB mods.

What i bring to the server: I've played tekkit for about 6 month. I learned how to use mods such as buildcraft and Equalivent Exchange at a early stage. Once FTB came out I started to play with the mod pack. I've learned how to use almost all the mods in the pack. My favorites being thaumcraft and and thermal expansion. On my single player world I've researched all the thaumcraft items. So, this has led me to becoming very good with research and use of many items in thaumcraft. In thermal expansion I love to mess with a bunch of machines and create super compact sorting systems that smelt, pulverize, and sort. Also love creating small machines to just to create lots of cobble or sand without any lag.

youtube channel is Theicarter but looking to open a new one under footykid3

Trez1

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Hey you can call me Trez.
IGN: Trez1
Why you want to join: i want a small server to play on maybe with one of the players on the server :)
What you would bring to the server: a bit of help as i know allot about the mods and a bit of fun. you'll also get a regular user :D
Youtube username: NeonTrez i don't do videos though

hope you consider me a worthy member for your server :D

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Red
IGN:Blueknight34
Why you want to join:Cause i love Dw20 servers and the one i was on is no longer operating so its time to find a new one:/
What you would bring to the server: A great attitude freindly advice and all the skills i have in my 3 years of modded minecraft :D thanks for taking the time to condsider my application.
Our server is still operating ;)

Chisai

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Winkbot
IGN:Chisama
Why you want to join:
Im looking for a community to build with and people to enjoy minecraft with.

What you would bring to the server:
I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.4. I have experience with many mods from many mod packs such as yogbox, technic, and tekkit. I love to do epic builds, and I have an artistic flare for designing buildings that inspire awe. I dont grief, I am a respectful player, and I enjoy playing minecraft ^^.

Youtube username:
xchisaitaru http://www.youtube.com/user/xChisaitaru ...featuring the wink bot plays technic ssp hardcore series

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:sonic
IGN: sonicmaster10
Why you want to join:Looking for a great and i want to try my first whitelisted server and to finally be on a stable server.
What you would bring to the server:will like to help out with anything and just have fun.
Youtube username don't have one

Gerryonimo

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:Gerry
IGN:Gerryonimo
Why you want to join:looking to play with other people, gets a bit boring playing all by my self
What you would bring to the server:will help out as often as i can
Youtube username: dont have one but thinking about starting one up

MrBeck101

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Jamar
IGN: Mrbeck101
Why you want to join: Looking for a whitelisted server without annoying people
What you would bring to the server: I know a lot about IC2 and i'm willing to help in anway necessary

warantew993

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Andreas/Ante
IGN:warantew993
Why you want to join: seems like a good server to build and socialize. played in jiggys server but unfotunally it is no more.
What you would bring to the server: nice company and an helping hand for builds
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) :warantew993 (havent uploaded anything)

EchoZ

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Ryan / EchoZ
IGN: EchoZ89
Why you want to join: Looking for a new server to play on, to maybe make a partnership to build together
What you would bring to the server: I'm friendly and like to help people. I have a medium knowledge of most DW20 things, and although I can't always make my builds work out how I like, I can usually give advice on how people can fix theirs.
Youtube username: Only have a youtube account, don't upload or share anything their so I'd rather keep it to myself

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Brogan
IGN: 20brogan
Why you want to join: The previous tech server I played on closed and I want to find a new server that has lots of nice and fun, yet mature players
What you would bring to the server: I have a lot of knowledge in just about all the mods and really like to help others in anything I can.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) I don't have one :(

supaphil

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Phil
IGN: supaphil
Why you want to join: Bored of single player worlds and in need of some friendly folk to get along with and this is a mature UK based server so there aren't going to be any whiney 14 year old Americans. Also I feel that in a multiplayer world I will need to raise my building game and not just build the classic 9x9 style base (it works but my goodness is it ugly)
What you would bring to the server: A cooperative spirit, an eagerness to assist with community builds and a slightly off-beat sense of humour.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) )

provooker

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Provooker
IGN: Provooker
Why you want to join: I´m fed up with joining public server only to get griefed 10 minutes after logging off.
What you would bring to the server: I would help all the new players since I´m quite familiar with all the mods.
I will also volunteer to help with bigger projects or simply build community buildings.

Maxwell101

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:Calvin
IGN:maxwell1011
Why you want to join:i have been looking for a server where we and my friend can play ftb and not have to worry about griefers trolls and spammers. Me and my friend (shadowball99) are friendly and experienced in tekkit and voltz but haven't had much experience yet with the mods such as forestry and others we are both experienced as server ops in a couple vanilla servers but do not wish for a op spot just a friendly environment to learn about ftb.
What you would bring to the server: I could bring me and my friend we are friendly and always willing to help when needed.

Nakedallday

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nakedallday (Name is meant to be funny) And yes people ask me all day in every game I play if I'm naked right now I tell them well I'm nakedallday. You can call me Naked for short. But don't team up against me because someone will have to tell the next guy "on the count of 3 we are going to get naked" or they might shout "lets get naked!!!!!!!!" no matter what you say in this regard it will be funny.
Experience with the mods:Very little. I'm following the youtube videos of the direwolf20 season 5 and Keep having to restart. To be honest I try to figure things out for myself but would like to ask some questions here and there.
Why should we whitelist you?:I can name a bunch but i'll keep it short. You have open slots. I'm a nice, funny guy. This will make it harder to give my spot away to some rude person. :) Being that I don't have much to offer as in exp I can at least take up a chair :)
What can you contribute to NU?:Humor for the most part.

Oh by the way is there a TS3 server?

Trec93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Trec93
IGN: Trec93
Why you want to join: Im searching for a good server to play on
What you would bring to the server: fun, good looking buildings :)

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Rexxae (/BloodHarpy)
IGN: Rexxae
Why you want to join: My last community died, and I have been looking long and hard for a tight-knit, EU group of players to have fun with.
What you would bring to the server: I really like building big, nice looking stuff, and a new active, and (very) chatty player!
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Rexxae, but I only use it for comments, subs and likes ;)

Extra: Just a small thing, but I REALLY like communities, its the only reason I play online. I can be dangerously chatty :p

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Soma
IGN: SomaBelovue
Why you want to join: Looking to experience another server to break away from the one I run when I need some down time.
What you would bring to the server: Super friendly, team player and enjoy building
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) )