Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MortalSebastican

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Durengo
IGN: MortalSebastican
Why you want to join: I have been playing on my single player for so long i got bored so now i'm searching for a server that has a good community and is fun.
What you would bring to the server: I would try to make ppl more friendly.
Youtube username: /Zoomrupa

Stellarman

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Andrew A.
IGN: coopy10
Why you want to join: Your server seems to have a nice community, and I am looking for a server to dedicate my time to again.
What you would bring to the server: I plan to build contraptions that will benefit the entire server as a whole. I also plan to trade and barter with fellow players.
Youtube username?: studioCAA

bastiroid

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: bastiroid
IGN: bastiroid
Why you want to join: Have not played on a public DW20 server before and would like to see how that is.
What you would bring to the server: Wisdom of age :D
Youtube username: yes u guessed it........ bastiroid

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: wolf/wolfhell
IGN: truewolfhell
Why you want to join: Singleplayer DW20 is boring and your server looks perfect for me
What you would bring to the server: Maybe a trading hub and a rp building
Youtube username: TheTrueWolfhell

fattigfaan

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Tig or Fattig
IGN: fattigfaan
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice and friendly server where i can just chill and build stuff.
What you would bring to the server: Part from crappy jokes.. I've played around alot with the mods and know a thing or two about them. Used to host servers myself and making mods work with one another. Part from that, I'm a programmer and if you'd want any plugins made, let me know.

bpbaseball12

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: brady
IGN: bpbaseball12
Why you want to join: i would love to join this server because i would like to get a stable player group that i can make friends and help out people.
What you would bring to the server: i am very good at listening to people and i am also very good at helping people
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) None

Nrb33

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Nick
IGN: nrb33
Why you want to join: I want to start playing feed the beast with a community, the vanilla server I used to play closed down a while ago and I miss having people to play minecraft with.
What you would bring to the server: Interesting builds, and a decent knowledge of FTB to help build things for the community.
Youtube username: None

Traka

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Traka
IGN: Traka
Why you want to join: I was looking for a PVE / nogrief server for a while,it seems that finally I have found it; also as it seems you have a mature comunity we may have some interesting chats. I hope I canget in.
What you would bring to the server: I'm highly experienced with TE - BC - IC² - RP2 - CC integration & automation; and I'll learn the rest quickly, also, not a bad builder even if it is not my focus.
Youtube username: no user yet

ReDrew89

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Drew
IGN: redrew89
Why you want to join: I've been playing Direwolf20 Pack SSP, but find it boring playing alone.
What you would bring to the server: I enjoy working with the various tech mods, including AE, and TE. I also try to do some aesthetic building/megabuild projects.
Youtube username: TheReDrew89 (A bit barren, right now. It's a new, relaunched channel, which I plan to start uploading to more regularly in June.)

Eskiss1977

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Kim / Eskiss
IGN: Eskiss1977
Why you want to join: Looking for a good server, which is lagfree and ah ave good and mature crown.
What you would bring to the server: A player with good knowledge in many mods, not so much into computer craft and such though - Enjoying thermal expansion and Thaumcraft alot in FTB, AE is also nice ... but there just is something about that not quite right :)
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) : None :)

50Death

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Patryk
IGN:NinjaMaximuz
Why you want to join: I would like to join the server to be able to get more experience with the mods
What you would bring to the server: I would be able to make my bases look great. I would be like a normal mature player that would chat with people
Youtube username: zZNinjaMaximusZz (no vids)

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Alexander/Xander/Peas
IGN: Peas320
Why you want to join: Love Feed the Beast and I'm looking for a server to start to play on (prefer servers to single player because you can play with other people and is a lot less lonely :D)
What you would bring to the server: I love to automate and like to make friends with other people on the server. I could help people enjoy the game and help them if they get stuck with a build.
Youtube username: Peas320 (I don't upload videos to it because I don't have recording hard/software)

brulex13

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Sacha
IGN: brulex13
Why you want to join: i'm searching for a small server with friendly people where i can share my knowledge and get even more things to learn by the other players playing on the server
What you would bring to the server: my knowledge about the mods and help players that are new to the mods get them started help with projects setup projects
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ): AddictedToGamezz (not into recording atm)

Cowpet

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Cowley
IGN: killercowley
Why you want to join: I want to play on a server where I know I will be surrounded by helpful, kind people and, to be frank, I am sick of being griefed on other servers...
What you would bring to the server: I will bring politeness, helpfulness (at least as far as my minecraft knowledge goes) and general friendliness.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you ): I don't do videos, but my youtube username is Brainiacs0. Alas, Brainiac and Brainiacs were taken...

untastytuna

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Ghost
IGN: GhostFighter42
Why you want to join: I left my old server because some greifed me and I want to build cool things with other people.
What you would bring to the server: I like to help people and I want to build stuff
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) GhostFighter42, but I don't have any videos

Ernuke

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Ernuke Borghir Folgore
IGN: Ernuke
Why you want to join: I'm just tired of my base being destroyed or the capability of my "Systems" being held cus of banned crucial items or whole mods, I want to join a comunity where i can be with ppl who love the game just as i do.
What you would bring to the server: I like to innovate and create systems with the full potential of all the mods in the pack. I would love to teach newcomers and (if i can) give some item to be a smooth start for ppl. Also, in the future i'm planning of starting (with a friend) a Youtube Channel featuring FTB.

Proxoa

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Ben / Dorki
IGN: Proxoa
Why you want to join: Searching for a friendly online worlds, where people want to create nice setups together
What you would bring to the server: Knowledge about all sorts of mods (most of my info comes from the direwolf20 films on youtube though.)
Youtube username: Proxoa (Don't have any video's on it yet, but I can stream if needed with twitch)

lynchy94

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Lynch
IGN:Lynchy94
Why you want to join:I've been looking for a good FTB server with a good community for a long time.
What you would bring to the server: I am a good builder and very experienced with almost all of the FTB mods.

WCFerg2

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Willy
IGN: WCFerg2
Why you want to join: Would like to be apart of a minecraft community that won't destroy your work.
What you would bring to the server: Very experienced with the FTB mods and like designing nice buildings.

Lelle

Jul 29, 2019
Lelle
Lelle
I'm looking to have some casual fun on a multiplayer server :)
Community, respect and fun!