Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

coolfocks

Jul 29, 2019
Oh..uhm that might have been me ._. I accidently fell asleep this morning, left tier 5 blaze spawner on with just golden chest to collect loot, and I think that it was full and all the items were lying on the ground and that might have killed the server. ._. So, yeah.. what can I say :> Sorry..I Guess.

brulex13

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Sacha vlaeminck
IGN: brulex13
Why you want to join: I'm searching for a server with a good community and fun players to play with so we can share ideas or help each other and i prefer playing on whitelisted server because most annoying kids won't fill in these applications if they just want to grief it would be fun if you want to add me in your server sincerly, Sacha

What you would bring to the server: Sharing my knowledge of the mods learn more about the mods, some cool creations, getting more friends where i can chat with and play with
Youtube username: I have one but don't do that much on it (AddictedToGamezz) (only 1 vid no point of checking it out :p)

xcheezepuffz

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Aex
IGN: cheezepuffz
Why you want to join: i'm bored and looking for something to do
What you would bring to the server: i don't know

Chrome

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: lochlyn i go by lochlyn or my IGN
IGN: oGxChrome
Why you want to join: I love feed the beast and i want to find a nice whitelisted community to play with.
What you would bring to the server: I can bring lots of playing time and help to others on the server.
Youtube username: TheSPANkDesigns

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Jakob
IGN: Highlanderdk
Why you want to join: The server I've recently been playing on, began to have corrupted admins and mod, so i lefted it begause admin began stealing. I've been looking for a nice, okay server with a nice community - and this server seems to have potential.
What you would bring to the server: i'm a skilled builder. medieval style is the one i'm best ad, but can quickly adapt to new styles. i'm also good at making sorting systems (as long i dont need to use computers)
Youtube username: Mithrilchu (i'm dont make videos begause i cant get a prober screen recorder.)

Topsu

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Topsu
IGN: Gorianderi
Why you want to join: I have been seeking for a ftb server and this seems pretty cool. ;)
What you would bring to the server: Active player that is willing to help others with their problems as well as he can. :)
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Well, it is topruttaja I think but I won't be recording anything. :D

auksinismiestas

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Einaras
IGN: auksinismiestas
Why you want to join: I wnat play on SMP i get bored by SSP
What you would bring to the server: We will see

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Frankie
IGN: Frankiejoh
Why you want to join: I want to join to have fun and play with friends and meet new people also set great goals for myself.
What you would bring to the server: i will bring a great person a new friend and a very creative builder.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Frankiejoh

Burnsy

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Burnsy
IGN: iburnsyy
Why you want to join: I want to join this server because i love Feed the Beast i love building and making friends
What you would bring to the server: i love ComputerCaft and i have made my OS before i love making unique stuff like in tekkit i made a house that diapers.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) dont have one :p

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supercupcake69
Why you want to join:i would like to join this server because it has great rules and no restrictions like no mining laser and this server just sounds amazing like difficulty set to normal i like that because its not hard servers you always set it to hard i dont know why also you have great rules and you have a server were everybody works together and i like working together with other people thats part of the reason why i want join a ftb server so please accept me i have been trying to join a whitelisted ftb server and please dont decline me for my age it has happend so many times but trust me i am mature for my age
What you would bring to the server:i love to build and to talk to other people i also like helping other people when they need help
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :):i dont have one but its really nice to know that your not one of the servers that instanly accept someone if you have a youtube channel

CTabarrok

Jul 29, 2019
name/nickname: Connor
IGN CTabarrok
Age 16
id like to join this server because it sounds like a freindly server and a good one to start with on FTB as this is my first server on FTB and im thinking on doing a LP series
what you would bring to the server: im a social person and will probably bring my freinds to the server so that we can do a LP
YouTube username :rabidchipmunkgaming but for my uploads go to MineChumps as that is where my group puts most of our work

felipe menezes

Jul 29, 2019
NOME/APELIDO: _mandril_
ING:_mandril_
porquê você quer participar : Por que a bastante tempo estou querendo jogar multiplayer ,aqui no brasil a poucos jogadores de FTB entao estou a procura de um serverdor gringo que seja organizado e simpatico (o que este parece ser ) . alem disso gosto de construir em grupo fazer parcerias com outros jogadores e ter interaçao social dentro do jogo .[DOUBLEPOST=1362944655][/DOUBLEPOST]ENGLISH VERSION :

NAME / NICKNAME: _mandril_
ING: _mandril_
why you want to join: For a long time that I'm wanting to play multiplayer, here in Brazil a few players FTB then'm looking for a gringo serverdor that is organized and sympathetic (what it seems). moreover like to build a group to partner with other players and have social interaction within the game.

(spelling errors are because I do not speak very well English sey)

Megagmat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I applied about a month or 2 ago, and I suppose the list got wiped seeing from all the re-applications. Never got to get on the server, sorry about that, but could I get back on the whitelist? Also, in case I need to put up my application again:

Name/Nickname: MegaGmat
IGN: GM19
Why you want to join: I'd like to join the server because I'd like to use the mods with other people in a peaceful environment. I have experience with the mods but playing alone just doesn't seem very fun.
What you would bring to the server: I like helping out on builds, making public access resources and machines, and helping in any way that I can. Also, I'm some-what talkative. Usually on several hours a day as well.
Youtube username: Megagmat

Notes: Speak English and Turkish

:)