Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tyler

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Tyler
IGN: tntdiamondx
Why you want to join: Single Player is becoming boring also I need a server to play with my friend SannityBuild on.
What you would bring to the server: I have loads of knowledge about FTB and don't bother other players while on a server.

Sannitybuild

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Austin
IGN: Sannitybuild
Why you want to join: I'd love to find a friendly server to play on with my friend Tntdiamondx and work together to build a base
What you would bring to the server: A friendly player that will help people if they need it and just be nice in generaly
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you ) Youtube username is Sannitybuild

Alpha_Sniper3

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Victor
IGN: Alpha_Sniper3 (id prefer a nickname of AS3)
Why you want to join: I love minecraft/FTB/servers/helping/playing and i am helpful and a non prick :)
What you would bring to the server: i have a lot of building skills, i have 3 others that may want to join, i share a lot, and i enjoy being a part of a helpful community

Jordy555

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, the server crashed and every time i restart it it crashes instantly, wont be up for a bit :(

Jordy555

Jul 29, 2019
unfortunately its looking like a new world guys, were gonna have to reset everything like the whitelist and such