Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
the amount of enderpearls and stuff flying around in there seems to making it crash, so whenever the servers up and your in the end, get out fast, if it continues may have to delete the end (i have it backed up)
ok

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
the amount of enderpearls and stuff flying around in there seems to making it crash, so whenever the servers up and your in the end, get out fast, if it continues may have to delete the end (i have it backed up)

I have a solution for the entities problem.
Perhaps line the floor with obsidian pipes and void pipes for the enderpearls that fly off.
This way it'll remove the spare ender pearls - and if someone wants some they can go into the turtles inventory.
For the XP entities - I don't think they cause lag, but if they do the solution is simple; Tons of brains in a jar to contain all of the XP.

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
I have a solution for the entities problem.
Perhaps line the floor with obsidian pipes and void pipes for the enderpearls that fly off.
This way it'll remove the spare ender pearls - and if someone wants some they can go into the turtles inventory.
For the XP entities - I don't think they cause lag, but if they do the solution is simple; Tons of brains in a jar to contain all of the XP.

Xp causes lag

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, then we'll just have to line the XP farm with brain in the jars.
(Obsidian pipes wont pick up XP.)

that is not the soulution, enderpearls where handled by transposers but they are blocked by turtles , and if u whant xp u just need to kill the enderman is one hit kill by doing that u will pick up all xp on the floor, ( that happens when someone mess with your builds)

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
that is not the soulution, enderpearls where handled by transposers but they are blocked by turtles , and if u whant xp u just need to kill the enderman is one hit kill by doing that u will pick up all xp on the floor, ( that happens when someone mess with your builds)

Ahh, I didn't know the enderpearls were already handled, that's pretty awesome, man.
Hmm, the turtles were a good idea for fully automation, but yeah they are causing problems so I think Jiggly needs to remove them xD
The sword of thaumcraft is all you really need, area of effect attacks = win.

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
btw i think im still there so i dont know what will happen if u delete that dimension

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
We have just deleted The End for now, i have created a backup of it so its not all lost. But for now this means we should be able to play.[DOUBLEPOST=1361122974][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw i think im still there so i dont know what will happen if u delete that dimension
if your still in the end, you will need to switch to a linking book fast and try to TP out

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
We have just deleted The End for now, i have created a backup of it so its not all lost. But for now this means we should be able to play.[DOUBLEPOST=1361122974][/DOUBLEPOST]
if your still in the end, you will need to switch to a linking book fast and try to TP out

so i will spawn in midair, (gravisuit ftw)

wenca12

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Wenca12
IGN: Wenca12
Why you want to join: I want to play with my friend gemankapo.
What you would bring to the server: I will help gemankapo with his buildings and build some my own projects.
Youtube username: MrWenca12

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Free
IGN: freelancer_12345
Why you want to join: Looking for a server where I can build with others and use all the tech!
What you would bring to the server: A creative mind and a good working knowledge of most of the mods

mrbubblegumswag

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: BubbleGum (Luke)
IGN: MrBubbleGumSwag
Why you want to join:I want to make videos, and im not doing it on a server with raiding griefing and a bad community Me and my friend have 2k subs hes 2k im 567 subs :) So i thought i would come and see this :p
What you would bring to the server: Building, friendly,Great Community, Good guy to chat with
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Haribobearmc

sebi64

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Sebi
IGN: sebi64
Why you want to join: I wish to join Durgcraft in order to explore everything this modpack has to offer on a small server with a tight knit community.
What you would bring to the server: Interaction and friendliness with other players.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Free
IGN: freelancer_12345
Why you want to join: Looking for a server where I can build with others and use all the tech!
What you would bring to the server: A creative mind and a good working knowledge of most of the mods
Name/Nickname: BubbleGum (Luke)
IGN: MrBubbleGumSwag
Why you want to join:I want to make videos, and im not doing it on a server with raiding griefing and a bad community Me and my friend have 2k subs hes 2k im 567 subs :) So i thought i would come and see this :p
What you would bring to the server: Building, friendly,Great Community, Good guy to chat with
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Haribobearmc
Name/Nickname: Sebi
IGN: sebi64
Why you want to join: I wish to join Durgcraft in order to explore everything this modpack has to offer on a small server with a tight knit community.
What you would bring to the server: Interaction and friendliness with other players.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sorry for the late delays, havent been able to check this all day. you have all been accepted and whitelist , welcome :)