Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Parker7771

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Parker
IGN: Parker7771
Why you want to join: I need a new server. My old one shut down.
What you would bring to the server: Just another friendly player!
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you ): I don't have one.

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Junky
IGN: JunkyPic
Why you want to join: The idea of a small community appeals to me.
What you would bring to the server: A good amount of experience and a weird accent.
Youtube username: I don't have one. I use yoytube rarely.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
He said he needed to do something fast or so, but that was like 2/3h ago, oh well. Just gotta wait longer :p

coolfocks

Jul 29, 2019
He said he needed to do something fast or so, but that was like 2/3h ago, oh well. Just gotta wait longer :p
I hate waiting, I have literally nothing to do right now, just sitting here waiting for it to come back up online.

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, i messed up and didn't create a backup when i downloaded the server, so LJ is uploading the world back to the server ill try to estimate when it will be back up when as hes not at his house. Add me on skype if you have any questions or if anything happens in the future (danriduk) as im on skype whenever i am at home

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
Server just went online guys, sorry for the wait, unsure if LJ fixed the issue before uploading, if he hasn't ill fix it quickly.

fusey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I'd like to join Durgcraft, it sounds great :)

Name/Nickname: Fusey
IGN: FuseyUK
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature community to dig with!
What you would bring to the server: Experience, I've been digging for 2+ years and know most of the major mods pretty well.

Edit: Also I'm based in London, UK so its a perfect server for me :)

Thanks!

Fusey

Jordy555

Jul 29, 2019
sorry guys theres another problem, lj needs to re upload the world as the mining age has corrupted and crashes the game :\[DOUBLEPOST=1361094099][/DOUBLEPOST]hopefully should be fixed by today :)