Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MiniMills

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Jack/Millsy
IGN: MiniMills
Why you want to join: Because I like servers with a friendly community, and I like in the UK so I might be able to find a group with the same timezone
What you would bring to the server: A friendly and active player that will follow the rules without arguing

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Jack/Millsy
IGN: MiniMills
Why you want to join: Because I like servers with a friendly community, and I like in the UK so I might be able to find a group with the same timezone
What you would bring to the server: A friendly and active player that will follow the rules without arguing

Accepted and whitlisted, welcome to the server :)

Canonpies

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Canon
IGN: canonpies
Why you want to join:I am looking for a friendly community to play feed-the-beast. Most of the other servers that are feed-the-beast are Mindcrack servers that have greg tech. The old server i played on was a nice server, but the owner added Greg Tech and got rid of mystcraft and they where the two deciding mods for me to pick the direwolf pack over the mindcrack pack. and my friends (ryanmiles14 and ojjuiceman) got accepted to this server
What you would bring to the server: I am good with the technical aspects in feed the beast and i could help anyone if the need arises.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Just to echo what dan said, the servers back up and seems to be running fine, no idea what happened but everything seems to be back to normal now :)

Black_Shad0w

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: You guys can just call me Black :)
IGN: Black_Shad0w
Why you want to join: looking for a new server, this one seems nice and friendly
What you would bring to the server: An army of turtles and minecarts to do everything for me.. (+some terrible lua skills) I'm always willing to help aswell :)
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) 1BlackShad0w1, but i dont upload anything.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Canon
IGN: canonpies
Why you want to join:I am looking for a friendly community to play feed-the-beast. Most of the other servers that are feed-the-beast are Mindcrack servers that have greg tech. The old server i played on was a nice server, but the owner added Greg Tech and got rid of mystcraft and they where the two deciding mods for me to pick the direwolf pack over the mindcrack pack. and my friends (ryanmiles14 and ojjuiceman) got accepted to this server
What you would bring to the server: I am good with the technical aspects in feed the beast and i could help anyone if the need arises.
Name/Nickname: You guys can just call me Black :)
IGN: Black_Shad0w
Why you want to join: looking for a new server, this one seems nice and friendly
What you would bring to the server: An army of turtles and minecarts to do everything for me.. (+some terrible lua skills) I'm always willing to help aswell :)
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) 1BlackShad0w1, but i dont upload anything.

Both of you have been accepted and whitelisted, welcome :)

ImATurtle

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Colin
IGN: coljac
Why you want to join: I played on a mindcrack server and getting items took way to long. So when I heard that most of the mods that mindcrack had are now in Direwolf20 pack (twilight forest, extra bees, etc) I was really excited and found this server!
What you would bring to the server: I am an excellent builder with quite the imagination and I am willing to help people at any moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1360953277][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, I am very
Name/Nickname: Colin
IGN: coljac
Why you want to join: I played on a mindcrack server and getting items took way to long. So when I heard that most of the mods that mindcrack had are now in Direwolf20 pack (twilight forest, extra bees, etc) I was really excited and found this server!
What you would bring to the server: I am an excellent builder with quite the imagination and I am willing to help people at any moment.
Btw, I am very mature for my age and my Youtube is Thelonelyadventure (dont upload as of now)

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:Ryan
IGN:ryanhaych1
Why you want to join: I've Been playing Mindcrack for long time now and would like to try DW20 pack i'm Very good at mindcrack modpack and never had the chance to try DW20 modpack.
What you would bring to the server:I'm a Friendly Player Also Active And like Working With others
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Don't Have One.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
When ever u read this, can u please restart the server? Its offline for me again :/

coolfocks

Jul 29, 2019
When ever u read this, can u please restart the server? Its offline for me again :/
for me as well. I think i might have done something to it. I crafted linking book and then it immidiently crashed on me and I couldnt reconect. I tried restarting pc and router but server wont show up as online.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Well lets hope 1 of the admins see the message soonish so we can go back online ^^

Slitherslips

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Slither
IGN: Slitherslips
Why you want to join:My friends were trying to find a server and came across this one. I also just came from a server that was pretty good except for the constant restarts, but when they banned mystcraft I was out. PEACE! I also went on yet another server that was interesting because the rules said no greifing, yet every day that I got on, my batbox was gone.. -.- So anyways Ryan, OJ, and canonpies found this server, as said above and we would all like to join.
Youtube Username: Slitherslips

untastytuna

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Nick
IGN: GhostFighter42
Why you want to join: This seems like a really good server
What you would bring to the server: I am pretty good with most of the mods and I like to help people when I can
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) GhostFighter42