Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Pan
IGN: Panthron
Why you want to join: Lookin for a larger server, currently on a private 3 person server with family lookin for somethin larger as I said.
What you would bring to the server: Good aesthetic builds and amazing machines to do my heavy lifting for me.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Pan
IGN: Panthron
Why you want to join: Lookin for a larger server, currently on a private 3 person server with family lookin for somethin larger as I said.
What you would bring to the server: Good aesthetic builds and amazing machines to do my heavy lifting for me.

You have been accepted and whitelisted, I'm just about to do a restart so everyone whitelisted , should have no problem getting in :)

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: tom
IGN: elephent3
Why you want to join: looking for a server to have fun on, that is not full of kids and greifers for fun.
What you would bring to the server: good with quite a few mods so can help anyone with trouble they are having, also like building stuff weather for myself or community
youtube : elephent3 but not making videos, not quite that good

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: tom
IGN: elephent3
Why you want to join: looking for a server to have fun on, that is not full of kids and greifers for fun.
What you would bring to the server: good with quite a few mods so can help anyone with trouble they are having, also like building stuff weather for myself or community
youtube : elephent3 but not making videos, not quite that good

You have been accepted and whitelisted, hopefully see you soon :)

Sgt. Bungalow

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Erik Øye(IRL), Bungie/Sgt. Bungalow
IGN: SgtBungalow
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a mature server with dedicated people, for a nice and kozy serverworld. Other than this I have been looking for a server with an average amount of people so that it is possible to, not necessarily cooperate, but be sort of neighbors and maybe cooperate on certain builds. It seams like this server i quite like this. I have also been following Direwolf20 and some of the FTB-streamers, and now I have finally decided to try out the Direwolf20-pack on an multiplayer platform. I have tried out Tekkit before, and I have had some fun with it, but it is fairly outdatet in my point of view.
What you would bring to the server: I would bring love and kindness to the server :) Also aestheticly pleasing builds (hopefully anyways :p ). I like to build nice, neat and somtimes complicated builds. I also like helping people out with things, and cooperate on bigger projects.
Youtube username : Sgt. Bungalow, I have yet to put out any videos though :p

Hammiz64

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Hammiz64
IGN: Hammiz64
Why you want to join: Looking for a server to play to get away from gw2. Im the buddy ghostnix talked about.
What you would bring to the server: A friendly player, will keep myself to myself, will help if I can.

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Hammiz64
IGN: Hammiz64
Why you want to join: Looking for a server to play to get away from gw2. Im the buddy ghostnix talked about.
What you would bring to the server: A friendly player, will keep myself to myself, will help if I can.

Added to whitelist welcome

brianlights

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: brianlights
IGN: brianlights
Why you want to join: To play with friends and have fun
What you would bring to the server: A friendly person willing to work with others on projects

Warthing

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Tack
IGN: Warthing
Why you want to join: I really need to branch out. My friends are all falling away from Minecraft, so i thought it was time to make new ones :)
What you would bring to the server: I love making pixel art. Ugly buildings are disgusting but i don't grief, i'm a nice player, and i bring an upbeat attitude.
Youtube username(if you don't have one it wont be held against you :) ) For Youtube i don't really have one.

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Fiona, most call me Luna or Lunar though
IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
Why you want to join: Current FTB server I normally play is down for a bit due to financial restrictions, looking for smewhere else to play now.
What you would bring to the server: Decent builds, i know all of the mods and can offer help if needed.

Yang95

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Yang
IGN: Yang95
Why you want to join: I've been playing Minecraft Ssp for some time, I want to know how it is to play Smp and to make friends doing so.
What you would bring to the server: I like building tech things with a twist, all the core of the machine (like a sorting sistem) is hidden, so only the input and the output would be acessible, also since I'm new to Smp I'd like to help the server by helping the comunity projects and also by building my own.
Youtube username: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yang95x (I don't use it tough because I don't have Fraps yet ).

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Tack
IGN: Warthing
Why you want to join: I really need to branch out. My friends are all falling away from Minecraft, so i thought it was time to make new ones :)
What you would bring to the server: I love making pixel art. Ugly buildings are disgusting but i don't grief, i'm a nice player, and i bring an upbeat attitude.
Youtube username(if you don't have one it wont be held against you :) ) For Youtube i don't really have one.
Name/Nickname: Fiona, most call me Luna or Lunar though
IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
Why you want to join: Current FTB server I normally play is down for a bit due to financial restrictions, looking for smewhere else to play now.
What you would bring to the server: Decent builds, i know all of the mods and can offer help if needed.
Name/Nickname: Yang
IGN: Yang95
Why you want to join: I've been playing Minecraft Ssp for some time, I want to know how it is to play Smp and to make friends doing so.
What you would bring to the server: I like building tech things with a twist, all the core of the machine (like a sorting sistem) is hidden, so only the input and the output would be acessible, also since I'm new to Smp I'd like to help the server by helping the comunity projects and also by building my own.
Youtube username: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yang95x (I don't use it tough because I don't have Fraps yet ).

You have all been accepted and whitelisted, hope to see you soon :)

Mexz21

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Name/Nickname: Mexz21
IGN: Mexzw
Why you want to join: Looking for a friendly server where people can help eachother en learn from eachother.
What you would bring to the server: I'd like to build complicated machines in minecraft and have some experience with the mods. Like to build some things/machines with a team or for the community. I hope I can learn something from you guys and I can give something back.

InternetCookie

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: InternetCookie
IGN: InternetCookie
Why you want to join: Looking to get into the direwolf20 pack after playing a lot of solo mindcrack.
What you would bring to the server: I have lots of ThaumCraft and IC2 knowledge and would like to help others build.
Youtube username: InternetCookie, but I don't post much stuff.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Name/Nickname: Mexz21
IGN: Mexzw
Why you want to join: Looking for a friendly server where people can help eachother en learn from eachother.
What you would bring to the server: I'd like to build complicated machines in minecraft and have some experience with the mods. Like to build some things/machines with a team or for the community. I hope I can learn something from you guys and I can give something back.
Name/Nickname: InternetCookie
IGN: InternetCookie
Why you want to join: Looking to get into the direwolf20 pack after playing a lot of solo mindcrack.
What you would bring to the server: I have lots of ThaumCraft and IC2 knowledge and would like to help others build.
Youtube username: InternetCookie, but I don't post much stuff.

All added and whitelisted :) hopefully see you soon

agrodon

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Paul/agrodon
IGN: minecraftpre1
Why you want to join: As most people, I'm looking for a server that is reliable. One that will be up for longer than a week, and as little lagg as possible. I'd like to play casually on such server, mainly work on neat machines/contraptions.
What you would bring to the server: I have a fair bit of knowledge I'd gladly share with others, help them make things more efficient/easier/less laggy.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Paul/agrodon
IGN: minecraftpre1
Why you want to join: As most people, I'm looking for a server that is reliable. One that will be up for longer than a week, and as little lagg as possible. I'd like to play casually on such server, mainly work on neat machines/contraptions.
What you would bring to the server: I have a fair bit of knowledge I'd gladly share with others, help them make things more efficient/easier/less laggy.

You have been accepted, welcome to the server :)