Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
Its all been reloaded and I have had some others join, You should be able to connect now :)
Still getting the "You are not white-listed on this server" Message...
Hmm, maybe capitalization is important after all.
Could you try 'hazerofdoom' instead of 'Hazerofdoom'?
Sorry for the inconvenience!

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Mad
IGN: TheM4dM4n
Why you want to join: looking for stable server that can handle my builds;)
What you would bring to the server: i like to help people, make community workshop etc....

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Still getting the "You are not white-listed on this server" Message...
Hmm, maybe capitalization is important after all.
Could you try 'hazerofdoom' instead of 'Hazerofdoom'?
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Okay thats all done for you, no need to apologize :p[DOUBLEPOST=1360531395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name/Nickname: Mad
IGN: TheM4dM4n
Why you want to join: looking for stable server that can handle my builds;)
What you would bring to the server: i like to help people, make community workshop etc....

You have been accepted, welcome to the server

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Still not whitelisted error

okay i can see your name in the server console, I have copied it straight from that and whitelisted that name. I have also restarted the server so there should be no problem now :) really sorry about this.[DOUBLEPOST=1360532307][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name/Nickname:Zeeck
IGN:MrZeeck
Why you want to join: Looking for a server with a friendly and mature comunity
What you would bring to the server:I'm a helpful guy that have a fair bit of knowledge of FTB (though I still have more to learn^^)
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you) N/A

You have now been accepted, welcome :)

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Marcus
IGN: Somark28
Why you want to join: I want to join a small scale server to mess around in, and have fun with others
What you would bring to the server: I sometimes say jokes, which I think most would enjoy. I can also help out with lot.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Somark28

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Marcus
IGN: Somark28
Why you want to join: I want to join a small scale server to mess around in, and have fun with others
What you would bring to the server: I sometimes say jokes, which I think most would enjoy. I can also help out with lot.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) Somark28

You have been accepted somark, sorry i should've messages you after the server we were all on before :)

Magickftw

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Alex
IGN: Magickftw
Why do you want to join: I find that small servers are the best servers to join, since they have a closer and friendly community compared to large servers.
What you would bring to the server: Building/helping out with community projects is what I value the most :)
Due to having a crappy computer/software recording device, I have no Youtube account.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Alex
IGN: Magickftw
Why do you want to join: I find that small servers are the best servers to join, since they have a closer and friendly community compared to large servers.
What you would bring to the server: Building/helping out with community projects is what I value the most :)
Due to having a crappy computer/software recording device, I have no Youtube account.

All accepted and whitelisted, if you have any problems , please contact me :)

InternetCookie

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: InternetCookie
IGN: InternetCookie
Why you want to join: Looking to get into the direwolf20 pack after playing a lot of solo mindcrack.
What you would bring to the server: I have lots of ThaumCraft and IC2 knowledge and would like to help others build.
Youtube username: InternetCookie, but I don't post much stuff.

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Lucas
IGN: Dracoknight200
Why you want to join: because i want a mod server to do a nice community
What you would bring to the server: many things, I'm online almost every day, i help people

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Reece
IGN: mcv333
Why you want to join: looking for a nice server to mess around with thaumcraft on
What you would bring to the server: I'm pretty good with thaumcraft and twilight forest, if people need help with research or a boss i can help them
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) none for now

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Carlos/Slayer
IGN:The0Slayer
Why you want to join: bord of playing single player
What you would bring to the server: knowledge of alot of these mods and new ideas
Youtube username http://www.youtube.com/user/FilmsSlayer (dont really use it though
Name/Nickname: Lucas
IGN: Dracoknight200
Why you want to join: because i want a mod server to do a nice community
What you would bring to the server: many things, I'm online almost every day, i help people
Name/Nickname: Reece
IGN: mcv333
Why you want to join: looking for a nice server to mess around with thaumcraft on
What you would bring to the server: I'm pretty good with thaumcraft and twilight forest, if people need help with research or a boss i can help them
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) none for now

All three of you have been accepted and whitelisted, feel free to join whenever and if you have any problems with entering or when your in the server, feel free to ask me :)