Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quindon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
i have a little problem with my logistics pipes + packager setup:

The supplyer pipe sometimes dumps less than 9 blocks into the packager, wich breaks the automation of packing cobble, dirt and gravel.
The pipe is set to full mode and requests stacks of 63 blocks (7 x 9).
Also, it seems pretty random wether it crafts compressed gravel or gravelbricks. Whenever it crafts gravel bricks, it "breaks" my system.

any idea how to solve that?

Dalinkwent

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I am just getting crashes with no rhyme or reason.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (10.0.14)
Mod & Version: None in particular
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/szDn7zHE
What's the bug: Nothing in particular, I've been having crashes while working with various different mods and in various different places throughout my world
Can it be repeated: Nope, it happens when it wants to
Known Fix: None at this time

Meredori

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Logistics + ME
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash just unplayable lag.
Whats the bug? When you have a large ME storage which connects to a logistics system it causes a lot of lag.
Can it be repeated? Removing the ME Interface which connects to the logistics system fixes all lag.
Known Fix: See "Can it be repeated?"

midnightsun321

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: DW20 v1.0.12
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Hd4hXy8H
Whats the bug? While performing regular actions, the game crashes and in addition corrupts my save. In the crash report above, it crashed when I hit a cow with a sword.
Can it be repeated? Yes, it's random although. It also happened when I right clicked a door once.
Known Fix:

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: ME
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/u22cbvh5

1. Description: Ticking tile entity

2. java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
  3. at appeng.common.base.AppEngTile.func_70316_g(AppEngTile.java:720)
  4. at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2717)
  5. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:887)
  6. at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
  7. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:781)
  8. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)
  9. at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
  10. Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  11. at appeng.me.NetworkedIMEI.getDataPacket(NetworkedIMEI.java:376)
  12. at appeng.me.tile.TileController.updateTileEntity(TileController.java:1476)
  13. at appeng.common.base.AppEngTile.func_70316_g(AppEngTile.java:713)

Whats the bug? Server crash when accessing ME inventory. it only happened with rather large ME network compared to the other players on the server, both systems that had the crash had quantum network bridges up. But we do have a third player with a large network and quantum network bridge that never caused the crash so maybe unrelated.
Can it be repeated? no but it occurred randomly 4 time in the last week. Here is another crash log.

http://pastebin.com/QHQX6LrW

gunkan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 V12 and v14
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log:
Version 12 http://pastebin.com/uu7PzhsQ
Version 14 http://pastebin.com/08rDi5LG
Whats the bug? Game crashes to desktop periodically. Eventually It will CTD and on restart the world save will no longer appear on the Single-Player load screen. World save seems intact but cannot be played. UPDATE: It seems the level.dat and leve.dat_old filed got deleted. level.dat_mcr remains
Can it be repeated? Happened in DW20 1.6.4 version 12, I updated to Version 14 and it happened again after a day or two of play. Note that my Java version is 7u45 instead of the most recent 7y51. Will update and see if it happens again.
Known Fix: UPDATE If you hide away your save, then create a new one, you can transfer the new level.dat file over you can recover the save, but not inventory. NEI fixes that

Last edited:

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Hat Mod, possibly others
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? The game's graphics are flickering and disappearing showing surrounding chunks, much like world-holes and chunk errors for brief moment right after a NEW hat is attained via killing a monster holding said hat.
Can it be repeated? Find a monster wearing "new" hat (hat that you don't have yet) kill it and watch the world glitch out for as long as the "new achivment" pop-up lasts. Also i've noticed it happens only at the overwold and the nether, doesn't happen at The End.
Known Fix: No idea. This happens to me on ATI card (HD6780 - AMD drivers, no mantle) and Java 1.7.0_45 with dw20's rev.14 pack with all the default settings. Rev. 12 and all previous ones were free off that glitch.

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
The intermittent issue some people are having with all their textures being invisible seems to be related to a bug in a beta AMD graphics driver update. If you are experiencing that bug and you are using AMD rollback to an older graphics driver for our card and see if that fixes it. So far thats the only thing that appears to cause that issue...

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
The intermittent issue some people are having with all their textures being invisible seems to be related to a bug in a beta AMD graphics driver update. If you are experiencing that bug and you are using AMD rollback to an older graphics driver for our card and see if that fixes it. So far thats the only thing that appears to cause that issue...
I did not update any drivers past 2 months. Rolling back to rev11/12/13 of dw20 pack confirms there is no such issue at those rev. for me.
Updating to newest non-beta official AMD drivers does not fix the issue at rev.14, rolling back to couple previous versions doesn't seem to fix it either.
Also I dont have the "whole world gone" mantle-related issue, more like random sides of blocks all around me go invisible/transparent for the brief moment the "Achivment Get" is being shown after acquiring new hat.
I'm trying to catch it on screenshot to show you the difference and the nature of the issue, but it's.... tricky :c

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Pyurz9Cg
Whats the bug? I cannot make a multiplayer server world.
Can it be repeated? At usually 4% - 6% of making a world it'll crash.
Known Fix:

You are running the 32 bit version of java. The DW20 pack requires 64 bit. Do you have a 64 bit OS? If so remove the 32 bit java and install the 64 bit.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I did not update any drivers past 2 months. Rolling back to rev11/12/13 of dw20 pack confirms there is no such issue at those rev. for me.
Updating to newest non-beta official AMD drivers does not fix the issue at rev.14, rolling back to couple previous versions doesn't seem to fix it either.
Also I dont have the "whole world gone" mantle-related issue, more like random sides of blocks all around me go invisible/transparent for the brief moment the "Achivment Get" is being shown after acquiring new hat.
I'm trying to catch it on screenshot to show you the difference and the nature of the issue, but it's.... tricky :c

Try duplicating it without AM2 please? Alot of the cross mod issues dissappear without AM2.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Try duplicating it without AM2 please? Alot of the cross mod issues dissappear without AM2.
Will do in a moment.
Edit:
I backed up my save folder "The Earth" then disabled at the launcher AM2. Launched the game and it insta-closed (no "Minecraft has crashed" thing).
FTB no longer "sees" my save folder.
Restoring AM2 at the Launcher AND replacing "The Earth" folder with backup doesn't fix that.
Damn...I just lost 800+ mc.days worth of play to a bug i could as well ignore q.q
Edit2:
I'm trying to restore my save, seems level.dat , level.dat_mcr are corrupted - NBTEdit doesnt want to open them. Also level.dat_old is missing.
Does anyone know how can i fix that? Can i delete the files? What's the repercussion? Maybe i can somehow force NBTEdit to open them and browse for corrupted data?
I've uploaded files in question.
Pastebin log of the error: http://pastebin.com/6YWNtDJi
Everything above the pasted fragment is exactly the same as I would start new world.
Edit3:
Deleted level.dat and level.dat_mcr. Replaced with copied over files from new created world.
My Save works, but i lost ALL AM2 and Thaumcraft progress...
Is there a way to restore that? I had all the researches of thaumcraft done, also i had all the skills of AM2 unlocked.
Edit4:
Without AM2 the issue persists only within The Nether, overworld is free of that glitch.

Attachments

• The Earth.zip
    97.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

IZABEHL

Jul 29, 2019
The only situation I can imagine is this. The firestone at one point had gone through that section of item duct you removed. Maybe at some point the firestone did not properly leave the buffer even tho it deposited itself into the gold chest. When you broke the item duct, the glitched left over of the firestone that was in the buffer went into your inventory. Despite not being an actual object, its properties were passed to the player and they acted as if the firestone was in their inventory. Being this glitched firestone was in the buffer but not in the buffer, it was in the players inv but not in the players inv.

This may explain whats going on in a very unlikely set of glitches. I would try to replicate this by sending a firestone around using item ducts and chests from the iron chests mod. Was there a pnumatic servo on any of the item ducts? What settings were being used if there was? Was the firestone put in via player or item duct?

The Firestone would have been in either 2 chests prior or the next chest to be transferred. Sorting system was made with extra utilities. Input was an ender chest. Item ducts were connected to the me chest and run alone the ceiling into the inventory room. Each chest was connected and disconnected individually before moving to the next chest. I used a lever, not a servo. All other times i flipped the lever off then wrenched the pipe to disconnect. This time though, i did not flip the lever before breaking the pipe and i broke it by hand. Maybe breaking an active pipe caused it?

I thank you for your assistance but BF is to nervous to invest more time with only the hope that it wont happen again and no solution or actual reason for this glitch. We've decided to start over with our own pack with fewer mods to sort through. So you can consider this report closed but not solved as we've scrapped the server.

sdmfyc

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: DW20 v1.0.14
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/nqTdPQTK
Whats the bug? After breeding two bees the game crashes. Seems to only happen with Wight bees. All other bees work
Can it be repeated? Yes. Happens 100% after I breed this certain pair of bees
Known Fix:

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still getting random crashes where the game just shuts down without any error messages: When I logged in tonight it prompted me to update to the latest recommended version which I did. I was just standing in my house reading the Ars Magica compendium which I'd only just created.

Modpack Direwolf20
Pastebin link to crash report: http://pastebin.com/UrBkeUzA
Can it be repeated: It happens regularly
Known fix. Unknown.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still getting random crashes where the game just shuts down without any error messages: When I logged in tonight it prompted me to update to the latest recommended version which I did. I was just standing in my house reading the Ars Magica compendium which I'd only just created.

Modpack Direwolf20
Pastebin link to crash report: http://pastebin.com/UrBkeUzA
Can it be repeated: It happens regularly
Known fix. Unknown.
I think you should post this log instead:
2014-02-15 00:32:59 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] MiniMoggie left the game
2014-02-15 00:32:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
2014-02-15 00:32:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\<yourname>\Desktop\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-02-15_00.32.59-server.txt
2014-02-15 00:32:59 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server
2014-02-15 00:32:59 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving players

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
oh I didn't realise there was another crash report: There were two files as it actually crashed twice last night. There were also other reports from previous crashes but I'll keep it to these two for now.

Attachments

• crash-2014-02-15_00.11.16-server.txt
    36.2 KB · Views: 81
  • crash-2014-02-15_00.32.59-server.txt
    28.7 KB · Views: 64

x10sion

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please help me out, i just updated my server to 1.14 after making a full backup of my server, but for some reason all my items on my player are gone and i am just left with the Tinkers Construct book. My base and everything in my world is fine, even if i open my ender pouch some of my items are there, but the items i had on my player are gone? ive copied over the "Players" folder from my old server to the new one, but this changes nothing?

please help :(

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or whether some obscure setting that I can't see has been disabled somehow but since I downloaded the latest version of the Direwold20 modpack last night the minimap isn't appearing on my screen. The Map and waypoints are still there when I press M though.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or whether some obscure setting that I can't see has been disabled somehow but since I downloaded the latest version of the Direwold20 modpack last night the minimap isn't appearing on my screen. The Map and waypoints are still there when I press M though.
Press "N" to switch minimap mode (and re-enable the minimap)

Status
Not open for further replies.